• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: The NFL Network suspends 3 and ESPN suspends 2 for sexual harrassment.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on how many incidents there were, and from so many people, it sounds like she was targeted, and that a bunch of those broadcasters and analysts made a bet as to whom could sleep with her first.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think people are or will get desensitized to all these events? Don't get me wrong, every one of these incidents should be in the publics eye so that these people are exposed and behavior like this is adequately he will be deterred. The value of the stories was never were going for shock value, but the shock could go away. But I think many people would be lying if they said that hearing one of the stories that isn't jading. Oh him, too?

One thing I found interesting when these things came out was I reporter talking about how these women are no longer questioned as much. I'm not saying that we turn the corner and it's so easy to make accusations. There still those risk and reporting, but I haven't seen this many claims of golddigging as I did. I have also seen more admissions of miss behavior even though I don't think anyone would come out and say the assaulted somebody. They usually use words like inappropriate, but it's a step forward? It's sad that we would consider this to be a victory, but it is compared to years ago. And it sounds funny for it to be happening now during this initiation. Everyone said that the administrations when would embolden white supremacists. I think that's true, but it seems like it would also involved in people to be more trash and be mobile cool in the questioning of accusers.

Please forgive any typos or speech recognition errors. I will come back to fix whatever problems I have. I have to go drive somewhere now.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think people are or will get desensitized to all these events? Don't get me wrong, every one of these incidents should be in the publics eye so that these people are exposed and behavior like this is adequately he will be deterred. The value of the stories was never were going for shock value, but the shock could go away. But I think many people would be lying if they said that hearing one of the stories that isn't jading. Oh him, too?

One thing I found interesting when these things came out was I reporter talking about how these women are no longer questioned as much. I'm not saying that we turn the corner and it's so easy to make accusations. There still those risk and reporting, but I haven't seen this many claims of golddigging as I did. I have also seen more admissions of miss behavior even though I don't think anyone would come out and say the assaulted somebody. They usually use words like inappropriate, but it's a step forward? It's sad that we would consider this to be a victory, but it is compared to years ago. And it sounds funny for it to be happening now during this initiation. Everyone said that the administrations when would embolden white supremacists. I think that's true, but it seems like it would also involved in people to be more trash and be mobile cool in the questioning of accusers.

Please forgive any typos or speech recognition errors. I will come back to fix whatever problems I have. I have to go drive somewhere now.

I think for some people, at some point, fatigue will set in.

Especially if broadcasters start talking about it during games.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you need to fix this sentence.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you never fixed that sentence.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article came out a year ago, but I just found out about it.

Exclusive: Inside the Mavericks' corrosive workplace

Hard to believe all of this happened under Cuban, as he seems to know about these things and seems to do the right thing.

But even he kept those harassers employed.