• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: SportsCenter enters the..... 'Something-th' Century?

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s new SportsCenter set is a grandiose palace of sports awesomeness

Ever been watching SportsCenter from the comforts of your home and thought to yourself, "I'm tired of all this over-produced fluff from ESPN that stretches one's ability to believe ESPN delivering "sports journalism" (much like Taco Bell stretches the definition of "ground beef")?

Well, worry no more, my good chums! The good men & woman of Bristol have completely shifted the paradigm of sports news by making the SportsCenter studio shinier! WITH MORE TOUCH SCREENS THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT!

I *CAN'T WAIT* to see what this new set up will offer; guys like Lomas Brown and Tedy Bruschi are gonna drag the crap out of team logos into winners/losers columns like no one would've ever dared imagine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped watching sports center and ESPN except for actual games about 3 years ago.

It has become official. ESPN has become the MTV of sports. Went from good sports reporting and discussion to a bunch of crap. I am surprised they get any ratings at all except from 16 year old kids.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped watching sports center and ESPN except for actual games about 3 years ago.

It has become official. ESPN has become the MTV of sports. Went from good sports reporting and discussion to a bunch of crap. I am surprised they get any ratings at all except from 16 year old kids.

Nailed it. I don't even watch pre game on espn.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was disappointed to learn that ESPN let themselves be strong armed by the NFL into backing out of their expose on concussions and what the NFL knew about this problem. They don't have much credibility left and the NFL, under Goodell, has none at all.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of the on air personalities spend too much time playing grab ass for the network to be any good.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of the on air personalities spend too much time playing grab ass for the network to be any good.

Unfortunately there are not a lot of other options on any of the networks. The blabbermouths on the NFL channel like Sanders, Irvin and Sapp think the louder they talk the better their point is. They are unwatchable as well.