• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT=Lomas Brown is a scumbag

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...I know I can't stand listening to him try to talk?? Didn't know he was a POS too?

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another shit head who is employed by ESPN. Mitchell was never someone who set the league on fire, but Brown's admission is sickening.

If I was Mitchell, I would definitely ponder giving Brown the Nancy Kerrigan treatment.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow the fact that he is suing the NFL for not protecting people is the icing on the cake. He should be removed from that lawsuit.

and he also brought Kevin Glover's name into it. I hate big mouth idiots.

Last edited by a moderator:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That helps explain why the Lions couldn't accomplish anything with Barry Sanders... their o-linemen were dicks.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow the fact that he is suing the NFL for not protecting people is the icing on the cake. He should be removed from that lawsuit.

This!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He also said that players should and do hide concussions due to fear of losing their job or being deemed weaker. Skip brought up that he was suing for concussions and he said that was because the league knew and didn't give the players the information - but when pressed on how he said they should hide it and they now know about it, he just repeated that he thought they would and understood why, saying he would too. He clearly didn't get the contradiction he was stating by saying that even if the NFL had done what he said they should have done, he would still have hidden it despite knowing the risks. He would have been as injured either way. Then why are you suing? Because you can.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some poster on Niners.com said they believed that Staley was going to do this to get Smith back his job. 1) I don't think Staley's that kind of guy. 2) Kaep is mobile enough that even if Staley let guys through, the chances of injury may be less than you losing your job soon (not this year). He has to keep his job as long as he can, I assume. No sense in losing yours because your friend did.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some poster on Niners.com said they believed that Staley was going to do this to get Smith back his job. 1) I don't think Staley's that kind of guy. 2) Kaep is mobile enough that even if Staley let guys through, the chances of injury may be less than you losing your job soon (not this year). He has to keep his job as long as he can, I assume. No sense in losing yours because your friend did.

yeah that would be horrible i hate that shit. i think that the team comes first. no matter what this is BS

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...I know I can't stand listening to him try to talk?? Didn't know he was a POS too?

Yep. Sounds like he's trying to spit out a mouthful of shit.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Change thread title to "Lomas Brown is a dumbass."

/end thread