• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I Thought I Had Seen Everything....

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares?????

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be quiet and go back to your knob gobbling of Kaepernick.

Have you gone full retard? I'm not a Kaepernick defender. You have me confused with someone else.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Goodell: Incognito, Pouncey, Jerry will be evaluated before discipline - CBSSports.com

I can't believe this nonsense. Incognito, Pouncy and Jerry must seek medical treatment before they can be re0instated to the NFL? Un-befucking lievable! All in the name of political correctness over a whiney little bitch like our new O Lineman.

I wonder if you would have defended Martin if he shot and killed Incognito? Would that have been a better way of dealing with the situation?

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if you would have defended Martin if he shot and killed Incognito? Would that have been a better way of dealing with the situation?

Would need to know the race of the principals involved before we could answer the hypo. Could go either way in Toby's fucked up vision of morality.

I kindly ask that no one else respond in this thread. First, it's troll-bait designed to bring down the quality of this site, which is one of the best little corners on the internet. Lets keep it to football, not the rantings of a mouth-breathing boomer neck-beard. Second, Toby has been our whipping boy long enough and he's just going to end up looking like a homophobic racist joke of a human being once again. Leave our poor village idiot alone. His actual, non-Internet life is punishment enough for his failings as a person.

TYIA!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would need to know the race of the principals involved before we could answer the hypo. Could go either way in Toby's fucked up vision of morality.

I kindly ask that no one else respond in this thread. First, it's troll-bait designed to bring down the quality of this site, which is one of the best little corners on the internet. Lets keep it to football, not the rantings of a mouth-breathing boomer neck-beard. Second, Toby has been our whipping boy long enough and he's just going to end up looking like a homophobic racist joke of a human being once again. Leave our poor village idiot alone. His actual, non-Internet life is punishment enough for his failings as a person.

TYIA!

The best thing we could do to avoid that would be to have you stop posting your drivel here