• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: How Did We Miss This?

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even recall reading about this, but it makes sense why Vey was traded in June 2014 after the second Cup. I don't know if his name is on the Cup, he played 1 game in 2014 but it had to be in the SCFs in order for that to happen and I don't remember which series it was.

I feel for the kid but he probably wasn't in a good place and the last thing the Kings needed was more crap with the Voynov situation 4 months down the road and Richards' contract termination 1 year down the road.

Wife who suspected affair recorded husband and mistress discuss murder plot, court hears

Gist of the story, Vey's dad and some woman were having an affair, Mrs. Vey suspected, planted an iPod under the kitchen table to record any proof and instead heard their plan to kill her and the other lady's husband.

Yikes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty unnerving. I love how even after she heard them plotting to kill her, she waited to consult her family and play them the recording before she finally went to the police.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty unnerving. I love how even after she heard them plotting to kill her, she waited to consult her family and play them the recording before she finally went to the police.

Yeah, that one got me too. You'd think a recording would be sufficient evidence, no need to consult with family.

I believe here in CA you can't record someone without their consent from what I understand, although I am not 100% certain. In this backasswards state if the recording was taken to the authorities the victim would be denied a fair trial because they violated the perp's rights by illegally recording them.