• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Hey Bingo...

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know if this works for you. I'll remove the copyright if you give me the green light. Be back wednesday so just reply back or hit me up with a PM or something bro.

Attachments

• Bingo's pic.jpg
    Bingo's pic.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 32

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo, I don't know if you ever saw this thread, but here's the Ronnie Lott logo you were requesting. Just let me know bro.

I guess the more technical term is bumping the thread.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, haven't gotten a response so I'm bumping the thread for the last time. Sorry to hear about FSU's troubles btw.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bingo, I don't know if you ever saw this thread, but here's the Ronnie Lott logo you were requesting. Just let me know bro.

I guess the more technical term is bumping the thread.

Yooooooooo!!! My dude, you looked out for me man. I am indebted to you for all of your hardwork on this for me. Man, I will never change this avatar.

My greatest football player of all-time. Yosh, seriously bro, it means a lot to me fam that you did this on my behalf.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dude, haven't gotten a response so I'm bumping the thread for the last time. Sorry to hear about FSU's troubles btw.

LMAO!! Yo my bad, I didn't realize it until now. Yeah man FSU pissing me off man. And Clyde pissing me off on his points system in our Monster league.