• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT- Help

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My niece is up for athlete of the week. She faces a little bit of a challenge being from a smaller community then the other two nominated. I am trying to help her get some votes to give her a chance to win. You can vote up to 5 times a day (today and tomorrow)... Even just 1 vote helps. If you click the link below.. If you have facebook I think you can just sign in that way. She is the 3rd option. "Alyssa Lux, Cascade, IA" anything is appreciated. I will never ask you to buy girl scout cookies, only vote. ;)

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the beatles help GIF by hoppip

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My niece is up for athlete of the week. She faces a little bit of a challenge being from a smaller community then the other two nominated. I am trying to help her get some votes to give her a chance to win. You can vote up to 5 times a day (today and tomorrow)... Even just 1 vote helps. If you click the link below.. If you have facebook I think you can just sign in that way. She is the 3rd option. "Alyssa Lux, Cascade, IA" anything is appreciated. I will never ask you to buy girl scout cookies, only vote. ;)

Please don't tell me I just voted for a Broncos fan!