• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Happy St. Patrick's Day

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mg2gj.jpg
you knew in 2014!?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lady walks into a police station in distress and goes to the front desk and says, "Officer, you have to help me. This Irishman outside was trying to take advantage of me"

The officer replies, "Okay lady, but how do you know he was Irish?"

The lady answers, "Because I had to help him"

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know where you got it or what was going on at the time? Only thing I can think of is maybe the beer had a spoof or something?

I think it was just a beer spoof. I don't even remember posting it.

that has to be pure coincidence. I was working in the busiest Morgue in the lower mainland during that time but do not remember any high cases of death that were similar to what corona was

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was just a beer spoof. I don't even remember posting it.

that has to be pure coincidence. I was working in the busiest Morgue in the lower mainland during that time but do not remember any high cases of death that were similar to what corona was
"Corona" viruses are a class of virus that is new or novel (like a significant variant of a previous fast spreading virus), that cause significant respiratory issues. COVID-19 was a significant variation of a previous respiratory virus so it was classed a "Corona-virus". People latched onto the class as equal to the name and used them interchangeably.

2014 there was a significant outbreak of SARS. Was probably reported with the class name as well.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Corona" viruses are a class of virus that is new or novel (like a significant variant of a previous fast spreading virus), that cause significant respiratory issues. COVID-19 was a significant variation of a previous respiratory virus so it was classed a "Corona-virus". People latched onto the class as equal to the name and used them interchangeably.

2014 there was a significant outbreak of SARS. Was probably reported with the class name as well.

Or.. hear me out.... I'm just a

GOD

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spent a good amount of time the last two days buying ingredients and preparing them to make a Guinness Irish stew... It's in a slow cooker now, not sure how it will taste but it's starting to smell very good.