• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Happy Father’s Day

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Father's Day to all for sure. Been chill here, rode my Harley a lot this weekend and have done zero today which is exactly what I wanted. It's days like this though I'm thankful for men like my father and Ox.

Pucky Jr I got me an autographed Tommy DeVito #15 Giants jersey, if you guys followed his story last season it was pretty amazing. Tommy Cutlets as he became known as, the craze was unreal for about a month. Very thoughtful of my son. Taking the kids to see Inside Out 2 at the drive in tonight, we saw the first one in 2015 when they were 9, 5, 4 and 2 and they thought it would be cool to see the sequel as teens/tweeners now so we're headed out in a little bit.

My other son asked me first thing after their mom dropped them off this morning if we could go to Target, he said I need to get you something haha. Freaking kids.

I just smiled and said no need son but thank you, as far as I'm concerned every day is Father's Day to me - don't need a holiday for it. Lucky dad to have 4 amazing kids, baffling considering what a massive pill I was for my parents.