• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Game of Thrones

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Episode: great but honestly alot of fan service
Show fans: wow that was awesome. Our only gripe is Tyrion had Pod drinking with the boys and didn't bring up the girls.
Book fans: this is bullshit
Episode: briefly shows Arya's tits but mostly sideboob in a complete fan service scene
Book fans: yeah we're good.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it.

I thought it was great. For all the griping about how the last two weeks are about character reunions and how no one major dies anymore we have no clue how next Sunday will go. Theon is dead man walking but aside from that anyone is on the table. My gut tells me Sandor (get hype) Pod, Tyrion, and Dani are safe, but aside from that its an open slate. It's supposed to follow the books but after what True Blood did in the end man it's a complete guess right now.

Battle of Winterfell is overshadowing Endgame at this point. This is the apex of cool shit to watch this weekend.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all going to be depressed come Sunday boys

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did we really lose Toad? If so, maybe someone who has it PM me his email it that's ok.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all going to be depressed come Sunday boys

I got a huge fucking boner right now.

Part of that is I was messaging a chick I'm maybe into about this afterwards and we'll see how that goes but this was pretty cool.

Some deaths I expected (one basically stated it last week) and one came out of left field. But it was good. Endgame was better but I'm satisfied

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did we really lose Toad? If so, maybe someone who has it PM me his email it that's ok.
I'm about all "SportsHoopla"ed out. No matter how much we tried, it was never gonna be the same. The locals get their asses puckered too easy. I find fewer reasons to come here and spend only a few minutes. Id spend hours on rivals.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm about all "SportsHoopla"ed out. No matter how much we tried, it was never gonna be the same. The locals get their asses puckered too easy. I find fewer reasons to come here and spend only a few minutes. Id spend hours on rivals.

I'm right there with you. This place has too many butt hurt Betty's and trolls who follow people around.

I've basically cashed my chips in at this point. I check this place maybe a couple times a week now.

I'm working on starting a board with another poster. We will try and get that going and rally the masses before everyone gives up on here.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm right there with you. This place has too many butt hurt Betty's and trolls who follow people around.

I've basically cashed my chips in at this point. I check this place maybe a couple times a week now.

I'm working on starting a board with another poster. We will try and get that going and rally the masses before everyone gives up on here.
Let us know.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone actually know what happened to Toad?

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you go that route let me know. I was on a board that died a few years ago. 20 or so of us are in a private Facebook group but it really isn't the same. I never really pushed this place to that group for obvious reasons. There might be a few of them that would be interested though.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to the episode itself I'm rewatching and have a problem with a key scene. The wights are flammable as fuck so how did the human bridge thing work? The minute fire touches them they burn and suddenly they are able to put out a fire? It's a small knock on an otherwise brilliant episode but I had to comment on it.

Also I've played with the brightness and contrast on my tv. I struggled with the visuals when I first watched but pausing and playing aroubd it's better now.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miss you bae.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go that route let me know. I was on a board that died a few years ago. 20 or so of us are in a private Facebook group but it really isn't the same. I never really pushed this place to that group for obvious reasons. There might be a few of them that would be interested though.

I'll definitely let you know.

There's a balance or sweet zone so to speak of moderation in my opinion.

Rivals at times was overly modded but this place, is under modded.

I usually shot warnings across the bow to people trolling threads they really didn't have a place in and that was that. This place actively encourages trolling. It's part of why I feel like it's time to bail.

I won't fully leave here until it's time to get a new board running. I'll definitely let you know when it's up.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it. I'm a casual or whatever so the fanservice of the season didn't bother me. I would have preferred that seasons 7 and 8 were 10 episodes and we get the battle of Winterfell as episode 9 last season and 10 episodes dedicated to Dani going off her nut but it is what it is.

Cool series. In the end it probably didn't pass breaking bad as GOAT but I can't name another show that was definitely better.