• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Don't look now.....

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Boston and Philly have a great playoff series going on with the winner moving onto the conference finals. I know it's not our beloved Bruins and Flyers, and I don't like the way they play the game these days, but did you know the Celtics and Sixers have played more games against each other than any other two teams (by a large margin I believe)? Other than the game 3 blow out by the Celts, the games have been pretty exciting including a great 2nd half comeback by Philly in game 4. So even though the NBA is far down the list of things we follow, if you even like it at all, here's to another great Boston/Philly playoff match-up.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Boston and Philly have a great playoff series going on with the winner moving onto the conference finals. I know it's not our beloved Bruins and Flyers, and I don't like the way they play the game these days, but did you know the Celtics and Sixers have played more games against each other than any other two teams (by a large margin I believe)? Other than the game 3 blow out by the Celts, the games have been pretty exciting including a great 2nd half comeback by Philly in game 4. So even though the NBA is far down the list of things we follow, if you even like it at all, here's to another great Boston/Philly playoff match-up.

Yup and hopefully the Sixers win this.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope there are lots of power outtages.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game last night. Walked in and in wa 20-5 Celtics. Walked out with a big VICTORY!!!!!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game last night. Walked in and in wa 20-5 Celtics. Walked out with a big VICTORY!!!!!

Holy shit. Not a basketball guy, but that is crazy.

Good luck to the Sixers. I guess youre my basketball team. :)

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great comeback by our young boys! I hope Turner can continue to grow and become a big star in this league years to come. They just need a big guy in order to be a contender. Love to get Howard out of Orlando. Brand isn't the guy he used to be. I think Boston still wins this series unfortunately. Let's hope we can pull off the upset!

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics/Sixers used to be a great rivalry but has lost it's luster in the past 20 years or so. :ohwell:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a long time since I followed the NBA. To be honest, I watched it a little bit during the AI era, but even then it didn't get me attached. When I was a kid I loved the Dr.J, Mo Cheeks, Barkley, Malone, Bobby Jones days. I would like to get back into it, but it's not attracting me. The players don't seem to appreciate the game. It won't be like it used to be. Sixers and Celtics was always an enjoy to watch.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a long time since I followed the NBA. To be honest, I watched it a little bit during the AI era, but even then it didn't get me attached. When I was a kid I loved the Dr.J, Mo Cheeks, Barkley, Malone, Bobby Jones days. I would like to get back into it, but it's not attracting me. The players don't seem to appreciate the game. It won't be like it used to be. Sixers and Celtics was always an enjoy to watch.

It's a different game now. The flopping is unbearable. I only watch the Celtics when it's a good team or the playoffs, and even then, if the Bruins are playing, they're on. Back in the days of Dr. J, Bird, Magic, it was all about the team and winning the title. Now it's just about themselves and the money.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a different game now. The flopping is unbearable. I only watch the Celtics when it's a good team or the playoffs, and even then, if the Bruins are playing, they're on. Back in the days of Dr. J, Bird, Magic, it was all about the team and winning the title. Now it's just about themselves and the money.

Yep. Love basketball, hate the nba

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree with you. I miss those days. My uncle would take me down to the old Spectrum to catch the Flyers game during the afternoon and come back for the Sixers in the evening on Thanksgiving. Nothing like the double header. Those were the days!

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Love basketball, hate the nba

Love college hoops. In fact I think I enjoy college football and basketball a bit more than the NFL and the NBA. The Ohio State Buckeyes you Bitches!!! Lol

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love college hoops. In fact I think I enjoy college football and basketball a bit more than the NFL and the NBA. The Ohio State Buckeyes you Bitches!!! Lol

Hell ya. College sports are way better.

But go hokies :)

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell ya. College sports are way better.

But go hokies :)

Well, I can't knock the NFL, but the NBA could dissolve and I wouldn't miss it one bit. To be honest, I like watching a lot of college sports.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can just see this board blowing up during college football season. I can tell you now that I know 4th is a UM fan is going to be interesting. Good talk!

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mgoblue.jpg
:heh: