• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Do you have the coronavirus?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would be the very earliest symptoms if you do? The counties I am usually around in have lower cases than others confirmed atm. There are 8 in the county I live, and 5 in my commute county. I admit I'm not being super cautious at my gym. I have bought cups of ice so as not to use the gym's ice cooler. I sanitize a few times, but not wiping down exercise equipment before using it. But I do stay 6 ft away but I can't help but talk to some familiar people.

Don't pay any attention to most of these fools on here that think it's a joke....They are either pretending not to care or will be dead in a few weeks....
The country singer Joe Diffie got tested positive friday and died today.....
Experts say the most prominent way of contracting it ironically is from your own hands....Either shaking hands or touching a surface that has it on it from an infected person and then touching your face.....Eyes ,nose, mouth....
It can also be contracted from tiny droplets in the air from a sneeze or cough....
Take the safe road, work out at home and wash your hands non stop.....
This too shall pass.......

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't pay any attention to most of these fools on here that think it's a joke....They are either pretending not to care or will be dead in a few weeks....
Experts say the most prominent way of contracting it ironically is from your own hands....Either shaking hands or touching a surface that has it on it from an infected person and then touching your face.....Eyes ,nose, mouth....
It can also be contracted from tiny droplets in the air from a sneeze or cough....

No shit Joe Diffie. I only heard 1 song by him but liked it ,In Another World, shame

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think a lot of this is true. Most of the selfish people who don't care about it are young and healthy which means they are very unlikely to die but a lot of them will ultimately lead to other people dying.

Dr Fauci says the surface stuff is important to deal with (hand and surface washing, etc) but most people will get it through air transmission.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't trying to be funny. Thought he said it.

So its game on I suppose.

You took whatever you heard out of context.
Pinpoint where you saw this.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you in red or yellow pants? Please I don't want any troubles with your gang

Obviously you do not know who that is. And I don't dress like that.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think a lot of this is true. Most of the selfish people who don't care about it are young and healthy which means they are very unlikely to die but a lot of them will ultimately lead to other people dying.

Dr Fauci says the surface stuff is important to deal with (hand and surface washing, etc) but most people will get it through air transmission.

You're misinformed....Fauci said early on that reports out of China indicated that young people were less likely to die from it but since then, the numbers show people 20 to 41 is the higher number in some areas....Yes older people that are not healthy are vulnerable but so are unhealthy younger people.....
This thing ain't no joke, everyone better take it serious or they may not be here long....
Everyone will be tested over the next few weeks to isolate the infected and get the healthy back to work.....
Stay safe, it's the wisest thing to do....

upload_2020-3-30_0-29-14.jpeg

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, its just a fucking cold. Nothing to freak out about.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit Joe Diffie. I only heard 1 song by him but liked it ,In Another World, shame

He was a pure country voice, first hit song was "Home", my favorite but he also had Pickup Man, John Deere Green etc.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would be the very earliest symptoms if you do? The counties I am usually around in have lower cases than others confirmed atm. There are 8 in the county I live, and 5 in my commute county. I admit I'm not being super cautious at my gym. I have bought cups of ice so as not to use the gym's ice cooler. I sanitize a few times, but not wiping down exercise equipment before using it. But I do stay 6 ft away but I can't help but talk to some familiar people.

As bad as New Orleans is and they have gyms that are actually open in the area? No gyms open up this way

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as New Orleans is and they have gyms that are actually open in the area? No gyms open up this way

I don't think they are open now.....The restrictions was just extended for another 30 days today by the POTUS.....They can be prosecuted if they cause someone to get it....

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't live in Louisiana, I live in a southern state.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're misinformed....Fauci said early on that reports out of China indicated that young people were less likely to die from it but since then, the numbers show people 20 to 41 is the higher number in some areas....Yes older people that are not healthy are vulnerable but so are unhealthy younger people.....
This thing ain't no joke, everyone better take it serious or they may not be here long....
Everyone will be tested over the next few weeks to isolate the infected and get the healthy back to work.....
Stay safe, it's the wisest thing to do....

View attachment 236944

When you say unhealthy, you are talking about pre-existing conditions right? Or dietary health too? I have a sugar problem. I eat a lot of chocolate candies like reese cups, crunches, kitkats, and sugar-induced chocolate milk, but I try to balance it by drinking half-cut tea (usually 1 a day) and Halo Top ice creams (Mint chip mmmm).