• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Do you have the coronavirus?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats the thing.....Jimmy was the reason. Jerry hadn't done shit other than make the owners & the NFL richer

Jerry is definitely going to be Jerry at this point in his life, and he's willing to take the flak for being an outfront owner. That said...the results are the results for the last 25+ yrs, no playoff wins...what do you think is biggest fault is? People point to the GM hat, but the roster is one of the best in the league.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would be the very earliest symptoms if you do? The counties I am usually around in have lower cases than others confirmed atm. There are 8 in the county I live, and 5 in my commute county. I admit I'm not being super cautious at my gym. I have bought cups of ice so as not to use the gym's ice cooler. I sanitize a few times, but not wiping down exercise equipment before using it. But I do stay 6 ft away but I can't help but talk to some familiar people.

Liar! Even with people sick I know damn well nobody wants to talk with you...

Actually the kid brings up a good point, if you don't have closures yet and your are still working brace yourself cause its coming.

Im a full week into this shit no work, nothing is open ( stores) roads are empty and day drinking just doesn't feel the same anymore.

My boys are jones ing fort the gym and spring sports, ( I actually thought I heard the youngest say "fuck I miss school" last night)

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah he likely my#5 too indecisive and uneducated, thus far
I think he was ready to let Dorsey do his thing, sit back and just write checks. But when he doubled down on Freddie he had to go. and good for him for making the change knowing the ridicule he' received.

But, yeah, 3-5 for now seems fair.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was ready to let Dorsey do his thing, sit back and just write checks. But when he doubled down on Freddie he had to go. and good for him for making the change knowing the ridicule he' received.

But, yeah, 3-5 for now seems fair.
like we've said before, he just is all over, indecisive, and lets alot of hands in the pot, he means well but it hasnt played out at all...

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I might have it. I flew to and back from DC on 3/11 and 3/12. I had read that symptoms may not show up until 11 days. Sure enough on 3/21 I had a sore throat and cough with a headache later. I never did register a very high temp reading though which seems to be the main flag. I rarely get sick, but the wife had a cold about a week earlier. Never did a test. Symptoms have faded. Was in isolated as I'm working from home.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely wouldn’t go to a gym. Mine is shut down. But we need people to take this seriously so it doesn’t spread.

Mine is still open, some guys have long memberships

Prison.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been tested but allergies have been bothering me on vacation and the last two weeks or so, picked a light cough. I doubt I have anything bc I really only have one symptom and it isn't bad.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Err on the side of caution anyway.

Just tried to see my 90 year old Dad again. Standing outside his window in cold rain, watching him cry because he can't understand me through the window and they won't open it. And there isn't even a recorded case at his care facility.

Good times....

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Err on the side of caution anyway.

Just tried to see my 90 year old Dad again. Standing outside his window in cold rain, watching him cry because he can't understand me through the window and they won't open it. And there isn't even a recorded case at his care facility.

Good times....
They aren't trying to protect you from any cases inside.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't trying to protect you from any cases inside.

No reported cases in the facility.

They are simply in lockdown mode.

I'm not sick and likely not carrying so I thought they might let me see him and keep my distance. And I'd usually feed him lunch if I was there at lunch time, but no way to keep your distance.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've owned 3.

And every fucking one of them was literally Found On Road Dead at one point in their lives. Several in some cases....
I'm 1 for 2 with Fords. One of them was still running when I sold it with almost 300k miles on it, the other one was a lease that I got brand new and it was garbage after about 50k.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent left my house since last Wednesday, not because of the virus either, so I hope not

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sick and likely not carrying so I thought they might let me see him and keep my distance. And I'd usually feed him lunch if I was there at lunch time, but no way to keep your distance.

That sucks Hank , sorry to hear man. At least your a real good son, making an attempt

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't figure out if Brees#1 is actually retarded or just a really subtle troll. Does anyone know?

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand that they believe there are no cases in there. They are trying to keep it that way. It sucks but I get it.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 pre-screenings pretty much confirmed I have it. They told me I most likely have it, but there is no need to get tested because my ailments can be treated at home. To give you a list of my symptoms.

Initial fever - has subsided now
Dry cough
Diarrhea - Yes I had the shits... bad
Aches and pains - It was tough to get out of bed for about 2 days
Constant headache
Shortness of breath - only when I exerted myself

The craziest thing is I literally cannot taste or smell anything.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that they believe there are no cases in there. They are trying to keep it that way. It sucks but I get it.

I get it too.

Many don't seem to though.

We had some asshole coughing on people intentionally back east. He had been out of the country and refused to isolated upon return.

He was verbally accosted on it when seen in public and intentionally coughed on people.

Even if it was a normal cold, I'd have popped him in the beak if he coughed on me on purpose.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. But several people who work in the same building as I do and 2 have died. I've been working from home for > 2 weeks though so I didn't catch it there at least. So far, so good.