• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Chris Johnson

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What in the hell is wrong with this guy? Do you think he's done? He has been down right terrible. Other RBs I can understand and you could see the decline. For example Deanglo williams wasnt running as well last year and then got hurt. Is getting up there in age. Very similar situation to Gore.

Chris Johnson is 26 yrs old in the prime of his career and no real injury history. The lowest avg he has ever had was indeed last yr at 4.3 but this year their offense has more of a threat of a passing game.

The guy is averaging 2.1 yards a carry! Theres no way holding out would have this much of an effect, especially now after 3 full games played. I thought this guy was one of the best in the league and an obviously very exciting player.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been wondering this as well. I haven't seen any of his games this year, so if anyone has, could you shed some light on his struggles. You would think that he would be positively affected by Hasselback, but his production is terrible right now.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a very good RB but I always thought he was a little bit overrated. I'll take Adrian Peterson or Jamaal Charles over him any day. But I was expecting this much decline in his play though.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't get paid enough obviously!!!

Slightly joking aside, CJ missed the limited window of training camp/preseason. He gots a ways to get to conditioning wise, digest the playbook, playing with Hassleback, playing a new offensive system to my understanding...

Plus it's slowly being revealed that's he's not as great as he professes....

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Ringer get more touches to spell him a bit. Ringer has looked really good running the ball the past couple of years. Maybe a 70-30 split or something along those lines could help their situation.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He didn't get paid enough obviously!!!

Slightly joking aside, CJ missed the limited window of training camp/preseason. He gots a ways to get to conditioning wise, digest the playbook, playing with Hassleback, playing a new offensive system to my understanding...

Plus it's slowly being revealed that's he's not as great as he professes....

So other than the bolded section, you can say the same thing about Gore. But then Gore is older and has one of the worst OL in the league

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He bitched about money instead of practicing and now he's way behind. Check back in a few weeks.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I said "other than the bolded section"

No, Gore got an adequate start on the playbook(like anyone else entering camp), he was running/practicing so he "should" be in better condition than CJ, and yes its a new system so he's still learning it(but doesn't seem to be an issue, more or less, it's more on Gore to hit the open lanes, if any)

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, Gore got an adequate start on the playbook(like anyone else entering camp), he was running/practicing so he "should" be in better condition than CJ, and yes its a new system so he's still learning it(but doesn't seem to be an issue, more or less, it's more on Gore to hit the open lanes, if any)

I know Calamity... That's is why I said "other than" meaning, anything other than the bolded section (which include not having adequate TC/preseason and having a new QB) applies to Gore