• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Caught the "American citizen" responsible for failed car bombing in NY

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
American citizen Faisal Shahzad. That, in itself is part of the problem. These people come here, are granted citizenship, and have the sole goal to ruin Americans and their way of life.

So what should we do with him? lock him up and shelter and feed him for however long, or deport him so he can get with the taliban and come up with a plan b?

NYC bomb suspect nabbed aboard Dubai-bound plane - Yahoo! News

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
American citizen Faisal Shahzad. That, in itself is part of the problem. These people come here, are granted citizenship, and have the sole goal to ruin Americans and their way of life.

So what should we do with him? lock him up and shelter and feed him for however long, or deport him so he can get with the taliban and come up with a plan b?

use him as a plug for that underwater wellhead oil leak

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
use him as a plug for that underwater wellhead oil leak

All for it! That's another horrific thing going on.

Imagine you're the son of a fisherman down in the gulf. Your father raised you and you siblings comfortably being a well know fishing guide, taking people 3-5 days a week out in the gulf, fishing wrecks and reefs.

You joined Dad's business a few years ago, after he taught you everything he knows.

After 5 years with Dad, you're trusted by his established repeat customers that fish with him 3-4 times a year every year like clockwork.

Dad retires. You're now making a pretty good living on the water doing what you grew up doing with Dad.

One day an oil rig blows up and creates a spill, and you no have nowhere to take your customers. The only thing you know how to do has been taken from you.

These stories are out there, and they're sad. I really hope to hear about how these guys sue the pants off of BP. I really hope they're awarded a nice chunk of money in the millions, to cover what they would have made, and now can't make. You won't be able to fish the gulf now for 25+ years. thanks BP.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You put him on trial.

The oil spill bothers me a lot. Its going to have a huge effect on the area and that areas economy. Marshes and estuaries are delicate ecosystems and a whole bunch are going to have a layer of oil over everything.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You put him on trial.

The oil spill bothers me a lot. Its going to have a huge effect on the area and that areas economy. Marshes and estuaries are delicate ecosystems and a whole bunch are going to have a layer of oil over everything.

yea it really bothers me as well. This is a horrible time for it. Not that any time is a good time, but fish go into these lower level estuaries to spawn this time of year. Those eggs will have no chance, and all the fish that have gone in there to spawn will die trying to make it through the oil to get back out to sea,

it truly is a nightmare scenario for everyone involved.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I don't even believe there was any kind of attack at all. First, they're vague about the details of the bombing. Then they have no idea who did it, no leads, no suspects. Then they arrest an Arab the next day. And that article claims that intelligence in Pakistan gave them the lead? The same intelligence that's coming under a lot of heat for not doing anything helpful? I don't know, it just seems like things went too perfectly for this to be real, too many people known for incompetence did everything right in too short a time, IMO.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I don't even believe there was any kind of attack at all. First, they're vague about the details of the bombing. Then they have no idea who did it, no leads, no suspects. Then they arrest an Arab the next day. And that article claims that intelligence in Pakistan gave them the lead? The same intelligence that's coming under a lot of heat for not doing anything helpful? I don't know, it just seems like things went too perfectly for this to be real, too many people known for incompetence did everything right in too short a time, IMO.

the dude they arrested paid cash for the SUV that was loaded with all the explosives

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the craigslist emails that were passed back and forth from the transaction, from what I read.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Based on the craigslist emails that were passed back and forth from the transaction, from what I read.

exactly- Hey all I can do is put the link in the post. I can't make anyone read it.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do with him what you do with any other scumbag who tries to kill people. You convict them (if you can) then you seek the maximum sentence for attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, etc., and let him rot in jail for the next 35 years. Or at least until someone sticks a sharpened toothbrush into his liver.