• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: 12 Society

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Have Tim Lincecum, Nas, Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Micheal Strahan, and nick cannon

Pick out 4 gifts for you worth at least 125$ in total retail and you get it for 39$.

Goes based on your preferences such as what electronics you own/like, asks you for your shoe and waist size, and where you'd most want to visit for a weekend...

It just began on the 15th... there are free returns if you're not satisfied

https://www.12society.com/

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HERE'S WHAT I GOT IN #BOXONE

- Incase Reflex Headphones - Tim Lincecum. The best item in the box, if you're into headphones. Retail: $79.95
- RumbaTime Vandam Watch - Nas. Perfect for that special night out doing ecstasy at EDC. One issue? Seems everyone got the small size. Retail: $16
- Griffin iPhone Case (2) Outfit Ice: Series 2 - Blake Griffin. Seems a lot of people got sent this, even though they marked they had an Android phone, which is what I have. Retail: $19.99 x 2 = $39.98
- Griffin iPhone Screen Protector - Blake Griffin. Too bad it doesn't fit my Android phone. Retail: $14.99
- American Crew Military Moisturizing Shave Cream - Nick Cannon. I grow about eight whiskers on my chin and about 13 above my lip. Maybe I can just use this as lotion. Retail: $9.95
- American Crew Military Post-Shave Cooling Lotion - Nick Cannon. Retail: $9.95
- Mangroomer: The Essential Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer - Michael Strahan. It would be sad if I had a problem with nose and ear hair, but not facial hair. I would just like to grow a goatee ONCE!!! Retail: $14.99
- Tapatio - Kevin Love. Really? I'm hoping that the "founders" thought that too much had already been included in the box and that Kevin Love gets to have the best item next time, because that is just sad. Retail: $3.50

Silicon Valley Bachelor: A Review on 12Society: What's in the Box?!?

Not exactly what I wanted, but I'm selling the headphones on Ebay and probably the Mangroomer I may just throw in with the headphones as a bonus. I should be able to get back my money for the box and essentially keep the other stuff for free.

Definitely signing up for BoxTwo after my the stuff sells on Ebay.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people got a Wii.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Some people got a Wii.

That was the Golden Box

I'm guesstimating there's probably a 1 out of 100 chance that you'll receive that specific box.

This month is suppose to be better, because they're actually going to take in consideration our preferences...

We'll see though