• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

O's trade & Reimold to the 60-day DL

all4ripken

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Steve Melewski of MASN -

'Orioles have acquired RHP Preston Guilmet from CLE in exchange for minor league OF Torsten Boss, & optioned Guilmet to Triple-A Norfolk. Guilmet gets 40-man spot with OF Nolan Reimold transferred from the 15-day disabled list to the 60-day DL.'

Seriously, when are they just going to cut ties with Reimold??? Dude seems to have been on the 60-day DL AT LEAST once a year...

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, what happened to DOD he was lights out for awhile. Maybe he can take over SS for Mario Flaherty Mendoza.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Steve Melewski of MASN -

'Orioles have acquired RHP Preston Guilmet from CLE in exchange for minor league OF Torsten Boss, & optioned Guilmet to Triple-A Norfolk. Guilmet gets 40-man spot with OF Nolan Reimold transferred from the 15-day disabled list to the 60-day DL.'

Seriously, when are they just going to cut ties with Reimold??? Dude seems to have been on the 60-day DL AT LEAST once a year...

the baltimore orioles do not have a person that plays the of that can hit like nolan can from the rh side in the minors . according to buck nolan has been shut down since going on dl . his target with rehab is to be active on may 27 . what pisses me off nolan is far ahead of last year and he can change games with his legs he was ok dh ing. now we will have to put up with a young ahead of pearce . young is a dh only type with little power plus runs like a catcher .

duke is so smart it is being reported that zach was offered for ike davis ( can't hit lhp ) . that is how great his trades work out for us . what i don't get why didn't they just move bundy to the 60 man ? bundy be lucky to be back in july !

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't get is didn't they realize he couldn't look up for flyballs well before spring training?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, what happened to DOD he was lights out for awhile. Maybe he can take over SS for Mario Flaherty Mendoza.
if we have the lead you will see alot of oday .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't get is didn't they realize he couldn't look up for flyballs well before spring training?

i think they are trying to be careful and want him back at 100 % . what is funny people jumping on nolan about his injuries . nolan achilles was hurt and was known before his rookie year . just look at the phillies howard and see how that injury effects you and the length of time to get back . per buck nolan hurt his neck diving into the stands . that has been the last 2 years . when you play ball you are going to get hurt and some you can play with and some you can't .

so down deep they really like nolan and can see his talent .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he'll be fine, I was joking that maybe the new guy can take over for Flaherty.lol

may need to send him to the jays they turn around o's rule v guys :laugh3::laugh3:

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:D

It's just been so long now that we've seen him as an everyday player that I'm really starting to doubt if it's ever gonna happen. Like with BRob.
in real life no one hates it more than nolan . if we had anybody to take it and run with it no one would talk about nolan but we don't . power rh bats are hard to find most are lh . i was hopeing we could get trumbo .

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ed Rod, Schoop and Harvey for Stanton?:noidea:

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in real life no one hates it more than nolan . if we had anybody to take it and run with it no one would talk about nolan but we don't . power rh bats are hard to find most are lh . i was hopeing we could get trumbo .

True, true. And I know it isn't always going to be his fault for being put on the 60 day DL. For the sake of roster juggling and all that. It'd be a hell of a surprise (a pleasant one) if things fall into place for him, he gets back to the roster on a regular basis, and wows not just the O's but all of baseball as well.

We can dream....

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree::agree::agree:
True, true. And I know it isn't always going to be his fault for being put on the 60 day DL. For the sake of roster juggling and all that. It'd be a hell of a surprise (a pleasant one) if things fall into place for him, he gets back to the roster on a regular basis, and wows not just the O's but all of baseball as well.

We can dream....

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id hate to lose Harvey but for someone like that maybe. He'll be pricey soon.