• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Orioles Magic Is Back!

Caps Revenge

Let's Go Caps!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's only four games in, but dating back to last season when Showalter took over, I really like the identity this team has taken on. The additions of Lee and Vlad Glad definitly bring more leadership to the clubhouse. The rotation aside from Guthrie is young with alot of potential. This is the first time in a long time that I'm actually excited about the season. While my expectations have risen, I am a realist and I understand that playing in the AL East means that we're probably looking at a fourth place finish at best. If they can end the season at .500 or better, it will be a huge step in the right direction. Here's hoping...

Let's Go O's!!!

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
from a phillies fan orioles look great,sw has that team playing great

NullDefault

Generic Comment
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the O's fans have a reason to go back to the stadium this year. This isn't the same team that we have seen 2-3 seasons ago. This team is for real and if the organization can keep this lineup mostly intact for next couple of seasons this will be a competitive team for years to come. I'm by no means an O's fan but I will definitely be following their progress this season. Exciting team to watch for sure.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exciting to see the O's playing good ball again. Haven't been good since Ripken.