• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon v. Stanford

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fusky fans are so jealous.

This is the 10th time Game Day has been to Eugene. Maybe been to Seattle twice? I cant remember because they never go there.

LOL

stay jelly
BackDrop-Distilling-Welcome-To-Eugene-Oregon-Vodka_large.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fusky fans are so jealous.

This is the 10th time Game Day has been to Eugene. Maybe been to Seattle twice? I cant remember because they never go there.

LOL

stay jelly
You don't get how happy your delusions make all of us do you? Please keep it that way. The hoop is so much better off with you entirely on the train to scenario village.

Which team do you think you will be paired up with in the playoffs? Bama? Maybe Clemson? Oooo I bet you want a rematch with Ohio State right?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the second time you've posted this picture in a response to something I said. I don't get the jab if you are trying to give one.

It's a city sign to Eugene which is a +
and a Vodka distilled in Bend, OR another +

So I don't see the negative here.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get how happy your delusions make all of us do you? Please keep it that way. The hoop is so much better off with you entirely on the train to scenario village.

Which team do you think you will be paired up with in the playoffs? Bama? Maybe Clemson? Oooo I bet you want a rematch with Ohio State right?
Delusions? Buddy I am posting FACTS. This is Gamedays 10th trip to Eugene.

Seriously, cant remember the last time they went to Seattle.

I'll buy more bread so I don't waste the jelly.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the second time you've posted this picture in a response to something I said. I don't get the jab if you are trying to give one.

Do you know what an I-5 pittstop is? That's Eugene ... with lots of meth.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delusions? Buddy I am posting FACTS. This is Gamedays 10th trip to Eugene.

Seriously, cant remember the last time they went to Seattle.

I'll buy more bread so I don't waste the jelly.
And it's a fact they are there because they like to slip in any west coast game they can so they can claim to be diverse and not ignoring this part of the country. It is also a fact the Pac is way down and no legit opportunity was likely so they took this instead.

But come on, you do think Oregon is playoff bound right? You think that every year even when the facts say otherwise. Hell, you will still have scenarios for the ducks if Stanford wins.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's a fact they are there because they like to slip in any west coast game they can so they can claim to be diverse and not ignoring this part of the country. It is also a fact the Pac is way down and no legit opportunity was likely so they took this instead.

But come on, you do think Oregon is playoff bound right? You think that every year even when the facts say otherwise. Hell, you will still have scenarios for the ducks if Stanford wins.
I wonder why they don't pick a Washington game. I mean the fusks been top 15 ranking for the past 3-4 years and you hardly hear about them.

Then you guys go a and lay an egg in the big stage vs Alabama and Auburn. Thanks.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot damn it rains a lot up in Washington.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone notice this? You google image anything Washington Huskies and all their game photos are accompanied by clouds or rain.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why they don't pick a Washington game. .

Because GD wants to appeal to the female audience and Oregon's bright sparkly uniforms help with that demographic

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost loves the Ducks so much he wants to stay O-2 just to keep that O going.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why they don't pick a Washington game. I mean the fusks been top 15 ranking for the past 3-4 years and you hardly hear about them.

Then you guys go a and lay an egg in the big stage vs Alabama and Auburn. Thanks.
Washington hates ESPN and it's pheggit Today Show like Game Day bs with its pheggit announcers.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually Herbie left a hint they were looking at this weeks until ASU kind of crapped themselves and they wouldn't have had another option until very late in the season with Stanford coming up. The odds both were still that big of a draw that late is kind of slim. Their best bet was to take the first excuse they could and check that box off while they had the chance. They've been burned by waiting late in the season by this conference more than once.

It's still awesome that you believe them coming makes you relevant again. Those threads after losses are so much more entertaining when you are entirely on board with your delusions.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s telling you where he wants to meet you for a date and what he will be bringing to woo you.