• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Online streaming ???

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know someone asked sometime ago on which site is good to stream un-televised games. I know firstrowsports but that sucks and has way too many popups. Anyone know anything I can use besides that?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't find any live sports streaming site that are free that doesn't have pop-ups, jacobarch. You just have to outlast the pop-ups. The one I have been using that has the fewest embedded viruses is: www.realstreamunited.com
Pretty decent and I have been using that site for nearly two years.

Last edited:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I have it.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
retro, it asks for credit card information, but also states it's free. Do they charge you for the games?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't give out any credit card info. You don't need to buy anything and you don't need to register either. Just click on the game listed under whatever sport you want to watch from the top menu bar. When you do, a drop-down menu will appear. Click on the "Flash" version and your screen will pop-up. Wait till the advertisement counter at the top of your game screen counts down to 0 and then start looking for the little "X's" and click off the pop-ups. If you get a second window automatically opening, click it off, and wait some more. Eventually, the pop-up boxes will disappear and the game will be right there. If the pop-up returns, click off on it again. If a second window appears while you are clicking the pop-up box "X's", click it off quickly. Often those have viruses on them. I have Malwarebytes and I get immediate protection. It all works out. Any other questions, you know where to find me TEB.

Last edited:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't find any live sports streaming site that are free that doesn't have pop-ups, jacobarch. You just have to outlast the pop-ups. The one I have been using that has the fewest embedded viruses is: www.realstreamunited.com
Pretty decent and I have been using that site for nearly two years.

Its funny you mention virus's. This happened to me last year during preseason when I was trying to watch a Ram game. I tried going to a site that someone here recommended. All I did was click on the game, I got the pop ups and Bam my computer was history. I took it to get it repaired and was informed that it was in pretty bad shape and the hard drive had to be completely erased. I guess I'm a little nervous about doing this now.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about your computer Zeke. You can't go into most of the free sites without some protection. They just seem to think they have the right to do that with a free site. Pretty bizarre if you ask me. Malware is the best for the least amount of money ($25.00 a year for all of your computers). Malware immediately captures any viruses lurking. If you don't have any protection, you indeed will run that risk, Zeke.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about your computer Zeke. You can't go into most of the free sites without some protection. They just seem to think they have the right to do that with a free site. Pretty bizarre if you ask me. Malware is the best for the least amount of money ($25.00 a year for all of your computers). Malware immediately captures any viruses lurking. If you don't have any protection, you indeed will run that risk, Zeke.

Yah... I am no computer expert by any means but I did have protection and it was covered under a warrantee(free of charge) from "Best Buy", but apparently their protection is not very good. Whatever was on that site really messed it up. I'm still using the same system BTW.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Buy doesn't sell many quality internet protection packages in my opinion and they overcharge for the ones they do sell. Malware is the best for the money and one subscription covers all your computers. $25.00 a year and I have never had a problem especially when it comes to visiting these live sports streaming sites.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Buy doesn't sell many quality internet protection packages in my opinion and they overcharge for the ones they do sell. Malware is the best for the money and one subscription covers all your computers. $25.00 a year and I have never had a problem especially when it comes to visiting these live sports streaming sites.

I bought my lap top there and got Kaspersky Internet Security, no problems to date (and this lap top is getting old...)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Shopson. I am glad you got a good product. I hear way many more crappy reports with Best Buy. Perhaps it is a local thing.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only shady places I go on the internet is the occasional streaming site for Rams/Lakers, so maybe I'm not a high risk customer?