• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One more time!

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so we lost a home game to the cowturds...painful yes, end of world yes...i mean not really. I mean these are our eagles and we know them well, choke the easy game and win the difficult one!

So...all we have to do is beat the saints and we are back on track!

Seriously, even if we didn't lose that pathetic game against the turds, the chance that we beat turds and saints back to back was slim.

Let's bring the surprise attack!

One more time! Go Birds!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can hope. This game, even if they lose, will tell us a lot about the rest of this season. If they fold it is over.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't give them much hope to win, but that's how true underdogs do it

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have enough key players healthy, we can compete, and as long as we put pressure on Brees.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Given Sunday!

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would start an interesting conversation Monday morning if they're able to pull it off. Tampa went down there and put 48 on them Week 1... Saints offense has been so spectacular this year it's covered up a lot of issues they've had defensively. If the Birds keep their foot on the gas they could put up some points.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was my very loose thought the other day when I read that the Saints have the worst red zone defense.

We know our defense won’t stop much. Maybe we have Jones back and maybe that helps. The Dline should get pressure at some points, but not all game. We are sure to get at least 35 hung on us. Can we put that much up?

It would be optimal to have last years run game to stretch drives and keep Brees off the field. But, the offense is rather spartan. All of that said....we have sucked in the red zone this year. But if we could just get there often enough there is a chance.

Totally agree with the point that if we can get through this one it washes the Dallas loss in a way. Especially if the Texans can handle Washington.

That’s such a super tall order.....but we are down to hope, as this season goes.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so we lost a home game to the cowturds...painful yes, end of world yes...i mean not really. I mean these are our eagles and we know them well, choke the easy game and win the difficult one!

So...all we have to do is beat the saints and we are back on track!

Seriously, even if we didn't lose that pathetic game against the turds, the chance that we beat turds and saints back to back was slim.

Let's bring the surprise attack!

One more time! Go Birds!

If Eagles get the opening kick to the Saints they should do an onside kick right at the start of the game! :)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate the saints.
Would be glorious.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok we get to have another One More Time! Dallas at their house will be a tough one, but oh so sweet if we win it!

I'm not looking at the rest of the schedule...

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok we get to have another One More Time! Dallas at their house will be a tough one, but oh so sweet if we win it!

I'm not looking at the rest of the schedule...

Good.....don't.......

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I had given up any chance of making the playoffs, but here we are, thanks Kirk Cousins! And thanks St Nick! Now for one more week we all get to believe that anything is possible, here's to the Revenge of the Fog Bowl!

One more time!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like our matchup against the Bears. I think our defense can do enough to squeak out a low scoring win at Soldier Field in January. I like that Doug was using the running game more often in the Skins game as well. Hopefully Foles will be good to go. The Bears defense is going to be tough to move the ball on. If we can eliminate turnovers, then I think we will win.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the matchup. But we have a puncher's chance.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how our RBs can do any damage to the Bears, but hopefully Doug will find a way.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good.....don't.......

Well, well, well.....crow just showed up on my plate too. Anyone have any steak sauce? I will own this.

Wow.....on Dec 4 I thought we had a chance to beat Dallas, but no way we bear LA and Houston will be a very tough out.

Just goes to show......

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now can we go from favorite underdogs to champs with a 2nd chance at life?!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a good analysis of the teams on The Athletic by Sheil Kapadia. Bottom line, he thinks we match up fairly well in the trenches but will have a hard time moving the ball against them. He thinks our best shot is with the short passing game, so we will need Big Dick Nick to have another super accurate run like he did with the 25 straight completions last week to pull the upset. They have great safeties and speedy linebackers, and are tough to go deep on, or to run on. They play a very smart and aggressive zone defense. You need crisp zone beater plays.

When we are on D we will need to force their young QB into some turnovers. That's his big Achilles heel. Trubisky is not very accurate and feels pressure and makes bad throws sometimes. But on the downside, he can move surprisingly well so he has the potential to escape our rush and make major plays running or throwing downfield.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a good analysis of the teams on The Athletic by Sheil Kapadia. Bottom line, he thinks we match up fairly well in the trenches but will have a hard time moving the ball against them. He thinks our best shot is with the short passing game, so we will need Big Dick Nick to have another super accurate run like he did with the 25 straight completions last week to pull the upset. They have great safeties and speedy linebackers, and are tough to go deep on, or to run on. They play a very smart and aggressive zone defense. You need crisp zone beater plays.

When we are on D we will need to force their young QB into some turnovers. That's his big Achilles heel. Trubisky is not very accurate and feels pressure and makes bad throws sometimes. But on the downside, he can move surprisingly well so he has the potential to escape our rush and make major plays running or throwing downfield.

Sounds right on. Trubisky and mobility actually worries me a good bit. Remember the days when “spying” a QB was a buzz thing....like RPO now? Do they still “spy”. Maybe that’s more a tactic for a QB like Lamar Jackson and not Mitch. One thing I know is the pressure will come from our Dline often in the middle. It’s going to call a lot on the ends to be ready to catch him if the rush up the middle sends Trubisky around the ends. I don’t feel super confident in our LBs getting in and closing it.