• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On to next week

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a tough loss. This one stings a hell of a lot more because we had the 2 possession lead and we were looking pretty solid. Also i know way too many Dallas fans and they are acting like they won the super bowl.

Either ways we need to look to next week. We can all sit here and blame it on the offense or the defense or harbaugh blah blah blah. On the bright side Seattle and AZ lost today and hopefully so will the Rams. But next week we need to take it all out on the Bengals. If we don't win that game it will be a sure disappointment. I know i am as frustrated as you guys are, this would of been a big win and put us at first in the division but we got to move on and take it to Cinci next week. Im pissed but Go niners!

Time to drink some more lol.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It's gonna be tough to pull off a win going on the road the first time this year after such a gut shot of a loss.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton will throw 300 yds probably...

on a serious note, Harbs better have the team prepared to dismantled the Bengals... I take a close win as a loss IMO... (i'm still heated how such a great day ended in sh*t)

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed, disappointed in so many ways but can't sulk about it. Take it as a lesson learned and move on to the next. With Monday bring their non-mandatory day off will be interesting how many players are back in the office watching tape and trying to get rid of the bad taste. I personally would go insane hanging at home after a loss like today.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last year we lost 5 games by 3 points or less....that shit is disappointing lol

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Two things I am sure of are the 49ers are going to play a lot of close games that will come down to making or not making one or two plays and the other is that they won't win many of these because they can't make a play when they need to at the end of the game. They change the whole plan that got them in the lead in the first place and become passive at the end and let the other team take the game. It happened with the Cowboys and definitely would have happened with Seattle if not for Ginn.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the game shows that Harbaugh doesn't think we have much talent and so he is being conservative. I don't think he'll be that conservative when the talent is there, and it'll come, I keep telling myself that. I wish he would have said this is the talent we've got, let's roll with it, not avoid the loss. I would have taken this loss better had he taken the penalty and we got a sack or turnover. I know everyone else would jump on him, but I would have thought more of his confidence. Smart or not.

I penciled this game as a 10 point loss and have since rationalized the loss beyond recognition. Call it denial, but that's how I move on. If I were a player, I'd take it differently. We need to win lucky or beat Philadelphia with Vick to make this up, though I think I'd still say "what if...?" Here's my rationalization if anyone cares: I assumed we would lose, by more. The Smith INT was crucial but not the only factor. We'll handle the clock better when the talent gets there. Smith played overall well to ok and we are getting a different QB in the next two years, though I'd welcome a miracle.

On a side note, Alex finished with a 99.1 passer rating, if Ginn had both feet inbounds, it would have been 104. Obviously without the INT it'd be a win and much higher rating. My point? One pass makes a big difference in rating and in the games, INT or not. (I know, not much of a point) QBR would have been slightly been better if for the catch because we would have kicked it slightly farther, maybe the Romo pass wouldn't have happened, and the catch would have been a clutch completion. Rating don't matter, we lost and I hate it, but you have to have something to talk about besides not taking the penalty.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick suffered a concussion last night. Didnt look to good at all.

We may be seeing Kafka or VY if hes healthy come week 4.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick suffered a concussion last night. Didnt look to good at all.

We may be seeing Kafka or VY if hes healthy come week 4.

Yeah. If we beat Philadelphia without Vick, it doesn't make up for this loss, to me. But if we beat them with him, it would, though I'm not high on Vick any more than say, Ryan (not comparing them, just saying where he is in my mind, as I don't think Vick will repeat last year, much like Favre couldn't repeat 2009).