• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oline/ Dline

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline- I know the Fins have a good DLine. I know our stats looked pretty good for the day, but were they bringing more than we could block or was it just a rough day. DMC was getting hit behind the LOS regularly. Romo took a beating as well.

DLine- where is Tyrone Crawford? I rareLy hear his name called.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phins are talented on their lines too... it was a back and forth battle. Our Oline wore them down by the end of the game... and I think our d line got 3 sacks a numerous hurries. It was just a tough battle that they didn't dominate all game. I expect it to be the same way next game vs. Carolina.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run blocking was outstanding, pass blocking was spotty. Glad Wake was out

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline- I know the Fins have a good DLine. I know our stats looked pretty good for the day, but were they bringing more than we could block or was it just a rough day. DMC was getting hit behind the LOS regularly. Romo took a beating as well.

DLine- where is Tyrone Crawford? I rareLy hear his name called.

I like Crawford, but coming into the season I felt his legend was a little ahead of his actual talent. Still feel that way.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Crawford, but coming into the season I felt his legend was a little ahead of his actual talent. Still feel that way.

He hasn't had the impact this year that he did last year. I have to give a thumbs up to Heath as well. Most of us have been knocking him for the last few years, but he is playing some good football lately. Of course MCClain has picked it up as well.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath came up with a couple of picks, but I'm not sure i'd say he is playing good football. Anytime he is on the field is bad news for us IMO. He should have received a 15 yard penalty yesterday

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath came up with a couple of picks, but I'm not sure i'd say he is playing good football. Anytime he is on the field is bad news for us IMO. He should have received a 15 yard penalty yesterday

He just looks faster than Church and WIlcox. He should have gotten the penalty. As far as him playing well- you have to remember every highlight he has been in has usually resulted in him being torched in coverage. I haven't seen that a lot this yr.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run blocking was outstanding, pass blocking was spotty. Glad Wake was out

I agree it would have rough with awake in there. #50 for the Phins is a good rusher too, fast around the corner.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it would have rough with awake in there. #50 for the Phins is a good rusher too, fast around the corner.
I think Smith is having a tougher go this year as apposed to last year. Martin too but I'm fine with each having some growing pains. They will get better but little dishearten seeing speed rushers get the edge on Smith.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Smith is having a tougher go this year as apposed to last year. Martin too but I'm fine with each having some growing pains. They will get better but little dishearten seeing speed rushers get the edge on Smith.

I agree it seems teams are really getting up to play this o line .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on that one play his balance was just awful. No one is perfect, but his footwork hasn't even been as good as in the past. I'm not one to attribute everything to one particular thing because obviously there are always multiple reasons why things go well and badly, but I was always very high on Callahan and I'm wondering if the daily teaching and reminding of the basics isn't quite the same this year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on that one play his balance was just awful. No one is perfect, but his footwork hasn't even been as good as in the past. I'm not one to attribute everything to one particular thing because obviously there are always multiple reasons why things go well and badly, but I was always very high on Callahan and I'm wondering if the daily teaching and reminding of the basics isn't quite the same this year.
I wonder if he's hurt. He wasn't moving like TSmith