• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interested to see if anybody thinks I'm crazy. In my main money league I just traded DK Metcalf straight up for Jamaal Williams. I have Swift and Metcalf has just been absolutely killing me lately. I'm 7-5 and tied for the division lead with my brother and I play him this week so I need to win. It's not dynasty, it's a redraft keeper league that we keep players where they were drafted. I drafted Metcalf in the 2nd so I wasn't going to keep him anyway. Am I nuts or does it make sense?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interested to see if anybody thinks I'm crazy. In my main money league I just traded DK Metcalf straight up for Jamaal Williams. I have Swift and Metcalf has just been absolutely killing me lately. I'm 7-5 and tied for the division lead with my brother and I play him this week so I need to win. It's not dynasty, it's a redraft keeper league that we keep players where they were drafted. I drafted Metcalf in the 2nd so I wasn't going to keep him anyway. Am I nuts or does it make sense?
Williams should help you this week, and Metcalf is almost a poison pill - kind of a must-play but not performing like one.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Redraft is just a series of one-week matchups. Especially this late, you gotta pull out all the stops to do whatever it takes to win.

Does Russ normally blow up this time of year? Yes.
Does it look like it's going to happen again? Nope, Seattle looks like dogshit on offense right now. They never looked this bad previously in any Russ season, unless I'm forgetting a similarly awful stretch

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ll lean towards the nuts side… but I understand your reasoning.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you needed a RB more than a WR, it's not nuts, I would expect something better than J. Williams, but such is life

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure you do what you gotta do. ... with word that Swift may be out for 'weeks' now it was a good call and makes sense for your team. As for the SEA, well, outside of Lockett (on occasion) the skill position players are just a hot mess right now. Perhaps they turn it around, but it's at the point in the season you're looking week to week - not long-term.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the problem I was running into was I felt like I had to play Metcalf and he's cost me the win the last two weeks so I really didn't even want to see him on my roster at this point. And to answer Treff, I probably could have gotten Gibson out of the same guy, but Gibson plays Dallas and Philly four stright weeks coming up which are just not good matchups. I couldn't really go to another team because not everybody even looks at stuff right away and the trade deadline was today. I will be weaker at wide receiver this week but I'll get DJ Moore back next week. We'll see how it goes.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the problem I was running into was I felt like I had to play Metcalf and he's cost me the win the last two weeks so I really didn't even want to see him on my roster at this point. And to answer Treff, I probably could have gotten Gibson out of the same guy, but Gibson plays Dallas and Philly four stright weeks coming up which are just not good matchups. I couldn't really go to another team because not everybody even looks at stuff right away and the trade deadline was today. I will be weaker at wide receiver this week but I'll get DJ Moore back next week. We'll see how it goes.
Could have done a deal with me. I still love Metcalf.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it's a lazy Copy and paste..sue me...

So the trade deadline is next Wednesday...
I'm buying...if something tantalize me that is

However....

I'm flying to NYC tomorrow (saturday), boarding a big friggin boat, and cruising the Atlantic/Caribbean until next Sunday. while on the boat, I'll only have service while at random ports, so, if anyone wants my picks, now is the time

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do, I do

Attachments

• pick-me-pick-me.jpg
    pick-me-pick-me.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 0

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it's a lazy Copy and paste..sue me...

So the trade deadline is next Wednesday...
I'm buying...if something tantalize me that is

However....

I'm flying to NYC tomorrow (saturday), boarding a big friggin boat, and cruising the Atlantic/Caribbean until next Sunday. while on the boat, I'll only have service while at random ports, so, if anyone wants my picks, now is the time
Hm. We might have what you need. Checking with Sammy.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a general fyi- For those interested...it's gotta be a definitive improvement over the guys I currently am picking that flex2 spot...Stevenson, Green, Renfrow..I'm not looking for additional options to choose from, but a definite upgrade.
bob-ross-painting.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a general fyi- For those interested...it's gotta be a definitive improvement over the guys I currently am picking that flex2 spot...Stevenson, Green, Renfrow..I'm not looking for additional options to choose from, but a definite upgrade.
View attachment 284226
I sent a offer I feel fits what you need.