• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO I'd losed zero points for taking RBs. WRs and TE take time to produce as a rule while RBs give you instant production if they see the field.
I'm not so sure that's going to apply to a certain wide receiver that played his college football with a good quarterback that will be throwing it to him in a good offense. And no I don't mean Jaylen Waddle because I said good quarterback.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure that's going to apply to a certain wide receiver that played his college football with a good quarterback that will be throwing it to him in a good offense. And no I don't mean Jaylen Waddle because I said good quarterback.
Actually I agree with that, but that's the exception to the rule, although I'm not sure yet that's a good offense as the OL seems to need work yet.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not worried about "that guy" being productive year one...everyone else?? Nothing really jumps out to suggest they have a better than average shot at it

Edited..I damned near named dropped

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, now I wonder if The Guy will be there at 2.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright @wilwhite and @Sam Sportboy sent you an offer.
bbc ok GIF

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright everybody so here is how the rosters break down as of right now. Remember, if you know you are going to use picks then please drop the appropriate amount of players before the draft to make it easier on the commissioners. The number in parenthesis is the number currently on your roster, then name, then number of total picks, then the picks that you can't make without dropping anybody. I'd like to at least get through 3 rounds, but @Barilko that would be up to you as you are the only one that can't make it at least through the first three rounds with the current number on your roster. Once the draft starts, you will not be able to drop players on your own, we will have to do it as commissioners and who you drop will need to be announced on this thread so everybody knows who it is you dropped as they will then be available for another team to draft. As a reminder you will be able to go all the way up to 30 on your roster from right now until Labor Day which is when everybody will have to cut back down to 25. Here is the roster list:

(22) @HaroldSeattle, 9 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 5.1
(25) @FaCe-LeE-uS, 6 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 5.8
(27) @SmokingMonkey, 5 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 4.12 and he has 5.12
(27) @Sam Sportboy & @wilwhite, 6 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 4.2 and they also have 4.9 & 5.2
(28) @broncosmitty, 3 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 5.3
(28) @Bandit & @Clemson74, 4 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 4.4
(26) @TKOSpikes, 5 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 5.9
(28) @Barilko, 5 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 3.7 and he also has 3.9 and 5.7
(24) @Stomp, 4 picks he's good to make all 4
(26) @TREFF, 4 picks he's good to make all 4
(25) @leftypower, 4 picks he's good to make all 4
(25) @Yellow Fuzzies, 5 picks he's good to make all 5

Clock for Harold starts tomorrow at 6:00pm. Any questions, let us know.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright everybody so here is how the rosters break down as of right now. Remember, if you know you are going to use picks then please drop the appropriate amount of players before the draft to make it easier on the commissioners. The number in parenthesis is the number currently on your roster, then name, then number of total picks, then the picks that you can't make without dropping anybody. I'd like to at least get through 3 rounds, but @Barilko that would be up to you as you are the only one that can't make it at least through the first three rounds with the current number on your roster. Once the draft starts, you will not be able to drop players on your own, we will have to do it as commissioners and who you drop will need to be announced on this thread so everybody knows who it is you dropped as they will then be available for another team to draft. As a reminder you will be able to go all the way up to 30 on your roster from right now until Labor Day which is when everybody will have to cut back down to 25. Here is the roster list:

(22) @HaroldSeattle, 9 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 5.1
(25) @FaCe-LeE-uS, 6 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 5.8
(27) @SmokingMonkey, 5 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 4.12 and he has 5.12
(27) @Sam Sportboy & @wilwhite, 6 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 4.2 and they also have 4.9 & 5.2
(28) @broncosmitty, 3 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 5.3
(28) @Bandit & @Clemson74, 4 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 4.4
(26) @TKOSpikes, 5 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 5.9
(28) @Barilko, 5 picks, 1st pick he would need to drop somebody would be 3.7 and he also has 3.9 and 5.7
(24) @Stomp, 4 picks he's good to make all 4
(26) @TREFF, 4 picks he's good to make all 4
(25) @leftypower, 4 picks he's good to make all 4
(25) @Yellow Fuzzies, 5 picks he's good to make all 5

Clock for Harold starts tomorrow at 6:00pm. Any questions, let us know.
6pm eastern time?