• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started Ryan over Watson in a league...

I basically didn't make a good decision in any league this week.
Three redrafts and four dynasties, won one game.

And that because in the one redraft we play our entire division every odd week. 1-8 for the week.

Good game @Stomp. Stupid Mike Evans...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Brady f'n blew it. Dudes getting to old to drive the ball. Damnit

I'd argue the decision making was worse than the arm strength. Very un-brady like to throw deep against 2 high safeties without looking either off his target. Seems like something you'd expect from guys like Goff/Tannehill/Cousins not Brady

All in all fun game on MNF, Arians got outcoached by McVay, imo

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, playoff aspiration pretty much up in smoke thanks to the used to be GOAT, and f'n Matt Ryan.

But, with 3 stud RB's, none close to 30 yet, WR core of Godwin, Jefferson, Pittman, Ruggs, all under 25, I'm not terribly disappointed in not having those two #1's..I don't see a RB worth Chubb in next year's class, and if there is, I'd definitely need #1 overall to get him anyways.

But, if theres anything anyone else sees, outside of those six core players previously mentioned, that can boost your playoff chances, hit me up.
I'll be looking for draft picks, #1-#3, don't bother with #4's or 5's

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, playoff aspiration pretty much up in smoke thanks to the used to be GOAT, and f'n Matt Ryan.

But, with 3 stud RB's, none close to 30 yet, WR core of Godwin, Jefferson, Pittman, Ruggs, all under 25, I'm not terribly disappointed in not having those two #1's..I don't see a RB worth Chubb in next year's class, and if there is, I'd definitely need #1 overall to get him anyways.

But, if theres anything anyone else sees, outside of those six FIVE core players previously mentioned, that can boost your playoff chances, hit me up.
I'll be looking for draft picks, #1-#3, don't bother with #4's or 5's

:fify:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Brady f'n blew it. Dudes getting to old to drive the ball. Damnit
So, are you saying the G.O.A.T is more of a goat.jpg
these days ????

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - looked at trade block and unfortunately, not seeing a thing that moves the spirit. ....
@HaroldSeattle - same

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I did put him last, and someday they'll have a QB with Stones, or he'll play somewhere with one already in place

I'm a bit more surprised at the few shots Carr does take downfield, they are typically going Agholor's way vs Ruggs. Haven't watched enough LV football this year to know if Ruggs is just not getting open or if Carr just doesn't throw his way though

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasty gods are mocking me. Traded away half my starting line up and won and I'm favored to win the next two. :gaah:

I'm wondering if I need to continue trading away starters so I can lose, which was the plan. LOL

Going to just ride it out I think and what ever happens happens, but the Fantasty Gods have a cruel sense of humor.

Edit: Stomp rearranged his line up and is favored now. Makes me feel bit better.

Last edited:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I figured I'd should do a little playoff scenario here, if the playoffs were to start now this would be the breakdown:

#1 seed Leftypower (@leftypower) 9-2 and has already clinched the Earl Campbell Division and a first round bye in 99% of computer simulations, but technically Barlko can still catch him if Lefty loses both of his remaining games, Barilko wins both of his and gains 92 points on Lefty.

#2 seed 4th & Noll (@FaCe-LeE-uS) 6-5 leading the Frozen Tundra Division and has more points than Stomp

#3 seed Air Coryell (@Stomp) 6-5 leading the Canton Bulldogs Division with more points than Fuzzy for division tiebreaker but less points than Face for seeding tiebreaker

#4 seed Wild Card #1 Warren's 1 Moon Cookie (@Barilko) 7-4

#5 seed Wild Card #2 MyWay or the Elway (@Yellow Fuzzies) 6-5 with more points than Sam & Wil

#6 seed Wild Card #3 Bo Knows Fantasy (@SmokingMonkey) 5-6 with most points of the teams that aren't already qualified under seeds 1-5

#7 MWSHS...EMN (@Sam Sportboy @wilwhite) 6-5 and can still win won of the wild card spots by record

#8 Shula's Perfect Season (@Bandit @Clemson74) 5-6 and can still win the division or can still win the wild card by record or by points as we are 21 points behind Monkey

#9 Thurman Dynamics (@TKOSpikes) 5-6 and can still win wild card by record or by points because he is only 27 points behind Monkey

#10 Just Win Baby (@TREFF) 4-7 and can still win wild card most likely by points but he is by no means out of it as he is only 30 points behind Monkey

#11 The Galloping Ghost (@HaroldSeattle) 4-7 and I just don't see any scenario that he can make the playoffs although there is still a chance that he doesn't end up with a top 2 pick if Sam & Wil don't make the playoffs and he ends up with more points than them.

#12 Nagurski's Beauties (@broncosmitty) 3-8 and really the exact same thing as Harold

So 10 teams still have a legitimate shot at the playoffs. I know I saw that Treff thought his season was over, but it most certainly is not because us genius commissioners made the last playoff spot go to the team with the most points and I'm sure he forgot all about that :) Now keep in mind that not only is the last playoff spot determined by points and has nothing to do with your record, but next year's draft is also based on total points and not record for the non-playoff teams, so right now the first six picks would be:

#1 pick Nagurski's Beauties (@broncosmitty) now owned by Harold 1418.84 points
#2 pick The Galloping Ghost (@HaroldSeattle) 1419.42 points
#3 pick MWSHS...EMN (@Sam Sportboy @wilwhite) 1459.30 points
#4 pick Just Win Baby (@TREFF) now owned by Smitty 1561.92 points
#5 pick Thurman Dynamics (@TKOSpikes) 1564.78 points
#6 pick Shula's Perfect Season (@Bandit @Clemson74) 1570.76 points

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did another deal and TBH I'm not sure I like it . LOL

Traded Bars 1st and Lockett to Smoking Monkey for his first and Gallup. Obvious I'm counting on Bars 1st being later, but that not a sure thing. The offer was my idea and Monkey jumped on it and sent me the offer. That sure made me paused and double think my idea but seeing as it was my idea I accepted. @Barilko I'm counting on you man. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I over think things. On the bright side if Prescott does sign with the Cowboys ( think he will....dang I hope he will LOL) I can double dip with Prescott to Gallup. Also should give me a lock at the 1.02....I think.

Also @TREFF I got confidence your getting a victory this week end. Beat that monkey for smoking. :dhd:

prayer GIF

Last edited: