• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh, y'all acting like I gave TKO prime LT for rest of season vs a one-wk rental until Chubb comes back, lol
When one dude is just blowing everyone away and he finally has a moment of weakness, but somehow pulls yet another rabbit out of the hat..you blame whatever you can :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing I'll be announcing a fire sale here in about 12 hours or so..

But then again...only guy I've got that's worth trading for and is over 25...is AJ Green, so I don't expect much traffic

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, looks like you're very much in it now. Not a great set of early games for the Wilboys.
Never would have guessed I had a shot - - the KC meltdown could be the difference, now it kind of boils down to defender vs defender since I'm not expecting much from Everett. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never would have guessed I had a shot - - the amazing performance from Titans D could be the difference, now it kind of boils down to defender vs defender since I'm not expecting much from Everett. ....

fixed it.

Vrabel was looking like he didn't know how to coach up a defense until yesterday

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fixed it.

Vrabel was looking like he didn't know how to coach up a defense until yesterday
I'd credit the D as well. That was reminiscent of the Super Bowl, all that was missing was the constant pass rush as opposed to the near constant pass rush. KC needs a REAL running game to back back that stuff off, or at least start running more screens..something

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd credit the D as well. That was reminiscent of the Super Bowl, all that was missing was the constant pass rush as opposed to the near constant pass rush. KC needs a REAL running game to back back that stuff off, or at least start running more screens..something

agreed, they rebuild the OL in the offseason, which is taking time to gel, but then they don't make any other adjustments to help get them into a rhythm and have been turnover prone the last month. Titans had a couple bounces go their way early which helped a TON yesterday, but there's some kind of saying about preparation and skill leading to luck that I think applies here.

No clue what is going on with Tyreek's hands, but he needs to get a new glove sponsorship deal, the ones he has now aren't working.
Didn't lead to a pick this week, but he had a couple slip through yet again - its becoming a trend. Nothing to worry about from fantasy perspective, but those are plays that you have to make to keep the chains moving.

Since this is becoming a KC rant, let me do Kelce too - if you have him, you better have a backup plan. 10-12 targets, 6-8rec every week...workload and age are starting to catch up to him here. Not uncommon for him to miss a game or two here and there, and I'm expecting him to need a rest week soon, like before their week 12 bye. 2 games in a row, he's looked pretty gassed/not 100% out there.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF
sent another option
think you will like it
You thought correctly, a pleasure.

The fire sale has begun-
I send Michael Pittman and Monkey's 2022 #2 to Fuzz

He sends me Tyler Boyd and his 2022 #1.

And Tyler Boyd immediately goes on the yard sale picnic table as well

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never would have guessed I had a shot - - the KC meltdown could be the difference, now it kind of boils down to defender vs defender since I'm not expecting much from Everett. ....
You also benefited weirdly from our Blake Martinez/Robby Anderson trade... cuz without Robby we would have started Van Jefferson.

That trade is turning out spectacularly for both sides.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You thought correctly, a pleasure.
The fire sale has begun-
I send Michael Pittman and Monkey's 2022 #2 to Fuzz
He sends me Tyler Boyd and his 2022 #1.
And Tyler Boyd immediately goes on the yard sale picnic table as well
Sounds like a reasonable trade. .... wanted to play as well, but just couldn't find the right pieces. I told myself I wasn't selling a 1st this yr (just buying) but given the positions you guys are in here it was good for both sides.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a reasonable trade. .... wanted to play as well, but just couldn't find the right pieces. I told myself I wasn't selling a 1st this yr (just buying) but given the positions you guys are in here it was good for both sides.
well, after that deal I need a #2 ;) Pittman was about the only guy who I felt would realistically warrant a #1 pick conversation, at elast in a one for one type situation anyways.

it's just not gonna happen this year, I'm scoring plenty of points, but never quite enough, and not enough to realistically shoot for that final spot either, and with my division makeup, and now going back another game with Face winning, and everyone else in the division scoring just as much as I do or more on a weekly basis, I just don't see making the playoffs, so, I'd rather get out in front of it. My roster is built with a core- Herbert, Jacobs, Chubb, Jefferson, Chase, maybe Fant, none of whom will be dealt-where no one is older than 23, and they're the ones scoring the vast majority of those points anyways, so selling off the ancillary pieces isn't going to really affect anything that happens this year, and I could certainly use a few more pieces to fill those pesky flex spots in the first round or two next year. and the more stabs in the dark I take at it, the better the chances I hit one or two.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'm in the same boat. ..... have some younger player to build around, but have always felt I'm just a couple of pieces away from making some noise (TE and WR primarily). ... there are 6 teams better than me, so my chances are very, very slim - perhaps if I was in a different division - but no, I have the point machine TKO to deal with and making a move on him is just pissing in the wind at this point. ...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'm in the same boat. ..... have some younger player to build around, but have always felt I'm just a couple of pieces away from making some noise (TE and WR primarily). ... there are 6 teams better than me, so my chances are very, very slim - perhaps if I was in a different division - but no, I have the point machine TKO to deal with and making a move on him is just pissing in the wind at this point. ...
Everything is so bottled up in this league it's going to be tough to figure out if you should be a buyer or a seller.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap, my bad y'all, I hadn't noticed the Fant was listed on the block...no wonder everyone's offers involved Fant.

I will trade him, but he is by no means on the 0.25c table at this particular rummage sale.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything is so bottled up in this league it's going to be tough to figure out if you should be a buyer or a seller.
Well, I'll know more about what I do after tonight's game - could go either way. .....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'll know more about what I do after tonight's game - could go either way. .....
Had I somehow pulled a W against Fuzz (which could happen tonight if Kamara and Davis score less than 7 combined (yea, right), I MIGHT have held out hope, but I ain't there yet, and there's no point in pretending I might be if this that or the other thing falls my way.