• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad that Wentz went to the Colts and now with the Cousins trade also at least we aren't forced to take a quarterback at 1.4.
Unless Lawrence is available that is. That is what has me wondering what to do with the 1.03 because Lawrence is the QB I prefer. I'd rather grab him later, but I know he'll never get pass you. On the other hand a back up QB isn't a priority, then on the other hand he a special kind of QB. I'm so undecided.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Lawrence is available that is. That is what has me wondering what to do with the 1.03 because Lawrence is the QB I prefer. I'd rather grab him later, but I know he'll never get pass you. On the other hand a back up QB isn't a priority, then on the other hand he a special kind of QB. I'm so undecided.

Well here's the thing though. We already traded the 2.4 for a quarterback so if we take Lawrence at 1.4 that means we used our first two round picks on quarterbacks. I haven't talked to Scott yet, but I would much rather not take Lawrence and take something else. Scott's going to own Lawrence in my league anyway so I'm not so sure if he'll want him everywhere, but I don't know. I kind of thought that if we were going to take Lawrence at 1.4 then it was silly to trade for Cousins with our 2nd rounder but he was all for it. Now if he makes it to 1.5 in D1 I'm sure we will take him, but our roster has significantly less holes in that league than in this one.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. I kind of thought that if we were going to take Lawrence at 1.4 then it was silly to trade for Cousins with our 2nd rounder but he was all for it.
Unless it was insurance in case you missed out on Lawrence. I some how doubt you want to roll with Cousins as your starting QB unless your forced to and then not for long.

Also worth noting your next pick isn't until round 3 and would be tough to grab a quality QB with that pick. Maybe you should try moving up one spot......... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I do more research, the more I want extra picks in the first two rounds. Nice to have at least one league where the draft is relevant for me. With that being said @broncosmitty and @TKOSpikes offers sent.

after a splash of draft theory, I think I have to hold off... at least for now.

if I regret it come NFL draft, maybe I’ll revisit, maybe it will be too late.

:suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after a splash of draft theory, I think I have to hold off... at least for now.

if I regret it come NFL draft, maybe I’ll revisit, maybe it will be too late.

:suds:
OK :suds:
In the mean time I'll be trying to find something worth considering. Feel free to counter.......if that interests you.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweetener doesn’t take the unknown of NFL draft landing spots.
I’m too chicken to make a counter, but I will try.
Hope you do counter. TBH good landing spots are harder to come by and usually means those that end up on a good landing spot get taken early in FF drafts, specially RBs but also other positions.

CEH who had a prime landing spot ended up being RB 22 in our league.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you do counter. TBH good landing spots are harder to come by and usually means those that end up on a good landing spot get taken early in FF drafts, specially RBs but also other positions.

CEH who had a prime landing spot ended up being RB 22 in our league.

Okay. Took a swing.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here's the thing though. We already traded the 2.4 for a quarterback so if we take Lawrence at 1.4 that means we used our first two round picks on quarterbacks. I haven't talked to Scott yet, but I would much rather not take Lawrence and take something else. Scott's going to own Lawrence in my league anyway so I'm not so sure if he'll want him everywhere, but I don't know. I kind of thought that if we were going to take Lawrence at 1.4 then it was silly to trade for Cousins with our 2nd rounder but he was all for it. Now if he makes it to 1.5 in D1 I'm sure we will take him, but our roster has significantly less holes in that league than in this one.
Sent a offer for your and Clemson consideration @Bandit

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you picked the wrong guy to try and get from us. You picked a Clemson guy on our roster. LOL.
I got that accomplished once with your bro...but I had to use another Clemson guy to get it done