• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we survived the wind and downpour. Poor Bandit wasn't so lucky, he lost power early into the storm and with all the other outages, has to wait until Fri for them to take action on getting him restored. They came over today to get a breath of cool air and likely stay the night. We took my generator over to keep his frig and freezer going. ...... long couple of days and around 12-15" of rain. The joys of living the life as a Floridian.

It seems my little force field in the middle of Fiona held up. We only lost power for about 18 hours. Surrounding areas are still without (going on five days now).

Glad to hear you and yours are well.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I get a moment of silence for that fleecing @Barilko handed me back in August... Gave up Lawrence & Kirk for Pickens & a bag of potato chips.

disgusted i feel sick GIF

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we survived the wind and downpour. Poor Bandit wasn't so lucky, he lost power early into the storm and with all the other outages, has to wait until Fri for them to take action on getting him restored. They came over today to get a breath of cool air and likely stay the night. We took my generator over to keep his frig and freezer going. ...... long couple of days and around 12-15" of rain. The joys of living the life as a Floridian.
all great to hear, glad you all are well

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruffles or plain old lays?
Ruffles... There's still a glimmer of hope

Pickens is a stud, but like I thought... It's going to take time for him to be unleashed.
Zach Wilson is meh. Thankfully he's just a QB3 right now.
2023 4th Rd pick... Guess we'll see what I make of this.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have spoken too soon. Up until about an hour after the above post, the storm was dead on the back half - - well, it came back to life. Since then we've had 50-70mph gust and more friggin rain. Now projected to move completely out around 10pm tonight. This reminds me of Francis yrs ago that stalled out over us for days on end. .... the good news is that it has funneled a cool front down to us - lows in the 60's once it clears us and for the next week. A welcome change from the 80's.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I get a moment of silence for that fleecing @Barilko handed me back in August... Gave up Lawrence & Kirk for Pickens & a bag of potato chips.

disgusted i feel sick GIF

just got to keep making trades and you'll come out ahead on other ones.
think I traded you Lockett so I could draft Terrance Marshall...oops!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have spoken too soon. Up until about an hour after the above post, the storm was dead on the back half - - well, it came back to life. Since then we've had 50-70mph gust and more friggin rain. Now projected to move completely out around 10pm tonight. This reminds me of Francis yrs ago that stalled out over us for days on end. .... the good news is that it has funneled a cool front down to us - lows in the 60's once it clears us and for the next week. A welcome change from the 80's.
well shit..hunker down for a few more and stay safe my friends

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at the time I was disappointed you got Edwards everywhere..now it doesn't bother me much..bummer. Really thought he was gonna be decent

lost some value on those guys for sure, they can be picked up on the cheap (unless someone already has) in any league where either were drafted by me

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All is well in FLA - - Bandit got power last night and we weathered the storm with no damage. A lovely 65 degrees - nice for cleanup.