• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old CBS Sports Giants message board guys...

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are out of hand over there. Hopefully, you guys will come over here and start posting. It's very quiet on here, so hopefully the trolls will not follow us. Fingers crossed that you guys will come aboard!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls will always follow. Best thing to do is get a Giants board mod and set up a smack talk thread. Tell all trolls to troll there, at least that way those who don't want to deal with trolls can ignore that thread. I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but there isnt enough Giants fans here on the hoop. Hope you stick around and bring others with you.

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls will always follow. Best thing to do is get a Giants board mod and set up a smack talk thread. Tell all trolls to troll there, at least that way those who don't want to deal with trolls can ignore that thread. I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but there isnt enough Giants fans here on the hoop. Hope you stick around and bring others with you.

I followed WVU and Reds members to the Hoop when CBS Sports shut down their boards with individual threads. The WVU and Reds regulars still post quite frequently over here but I can't get the Giants guys to come aboard. I'm not sure a smack talk forum would work with these guys. Pretty sure they would still troll the regular boards too. Go over to the Giants CBS Sports team page and take a look at what they're doing. Stupid crap like posting and holding the space bar down so you have to scroll down FOREVER to see the next response. Childish bull$hit.

I'm all for friendly banter between rivals and really enjoy talking football with any fan! I hope that they find their way over here because any serious fan can't possibly get anything from CBS these days.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I followed WVU and Reds members to the Hoop when CBS Sports shut down their boards with individual threads. The WVU and Reds regulars still post quite frequently over here but I can't get the Giants guys to come aboard. I'm not sure a smack talk forum would work with these guys. Pretty sure they would still troll the regular boards too. Go over to the Giants CBS Sports team page and take a look at what they're doing. Stupid crap like posting and holding the space bar down so you have to scroll down FOREVER to see the next response. Childish bull$hit.

I'm all for friendly banter between rivals and really enjoy talking football with any fan! I hope that they find their way over here because any serious fan can't possibly get anything from CBS these days.
A good board mod is a must. Tag the smack talk thread to stay on top of the page and tell all trolls to post their to their hearts content
If trolls continue to troll elsewhere the board mod can remove their Giants board right while allowing them to post on the rest of the site.

JonnyGiant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WV I gave it a shot, maybe this will work. Looking forward to the Draft

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome Jonny! I can't believe that CBS doesn't take care of that nonsense over there. I guess it's a losing battle because they'll just keep creating new user names. At least here, they have moderators who will ban their ass.

Anyways, yes, I'm excited about the draft. A lot of the mocks has us taking an OT but I think it's a down year for OT's as far as first rounders go. I wouldn't mind a stud TE or LB. This may be a year when you take the highest graded player on the board though.

JonnyGiant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS is only intersted in advertising $. I was on CBS day one so many years ago, and I got perm banned battling Trolls. The good ol days

JonnyGiant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25th ranked Offense, with a 36 year old QB. I appreciate Eli, however a Team needs to grow, and move on. That OLine needs help as does Eli. Eli has at least 2/3 years left. He could groom the new QB

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fluker is definitely an upgrade at guard. In a perfect world, I'd like to find a stud LT and move Pugh to RT. The OT would be stud LT, Flowers, Richburg, Fluker, Pugh. I think that would be a solid line with Fluker and Flowers as road graders for the run game. Even though Eli has been an iron man and has never had any significant injuries, age will eventually catch up with him. I agree that he has a few years left in him but the NYG need to get serious about finding an adequate replacement. That has got to be this year or next so they can sit and learn from Eli. I honestly think that Geno can be a solid QB with a solid franchise like the Giants. The Jets are SO dysfunctional...he didn't stand a chance there from Day 1.