• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oklahoma vs. Baylor

OmarInTulsa

All Women dream of Omar..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU Fans, you guys ever noticed that Stoops puts his feelings above the teams well-being? Heupel sucks... does nothing about it. Other coached sucked for years, and he did nothing.

But by God, if a kid makes a mistake, he's either off the team, or he's in the shit house (FINCH) for no reason..

FINCH is the biggest mystery to me... dude is electric and the REFUSE to play him more than 5 times... I just don't get it...

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got in and turned the game on geez this is turning into an ass whipping. When Baylor becomes THE power in your conference it's time to wake up and ask yourselves what the hell is broken.

Not really. Briles is a damn good coach and has turned that program around. Hell, even AU had their 15 minutes before.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OU had ANY resemblance.of sn offends (QB) they would be winning. OU defended cant withstand the pressure their o is putting on them. Has to be another Qb on OU better then Bell!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU Fans, you guys ever noticed that Stoops puts his feelings above the teams well-being? Heupel sucks... does nothing about it. Other coached sucked for years, and he did nothing.

But by God, if a kid makes a mistake, he's either off the team, or he's in the shit house (FINCH) for no reason..

FINCH is the biggest mystery to me... dude is electric and the REFUSE to play him more than 5 times... I just don't get it...

I've just about had my fill of this shit.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OU had ANY resemblance.of sn offends (QB) they would be winning. OU defended cant withstand the pressure their o is putting on them. Has to be another Qb on OU better then Bell!

Knight is far more talented but raw. But what the hell do you have to lose at this point?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OMG try typing on a kindle! Damn spell shit and fat fingers! I need my computer back!

OmarInTulsa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go back to the same question again .. Bell has performed MEDIOCRE and he keeps his job.. why not try the other two...

We're not going to win the Big XII now (if we lose), put someone else in and go to a nice bowl game and be happy. Get the other QB some experience. Damn it man!

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU fails the 2nd half wake up.

Will OU's O make a showing tonight? Or do we get another half of the O that showed up(or failed to) in the RRSO? If OU's O showed up at all, this would be a good game. As it is, OU looks pathetic. Millard is looking better all the time. Without him, we're impotent.

The sad part is BU is not looking that good. I don't think they take the B12. Texas and/or Okie State will trip them up. Maybe even TT.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Land Thieves have been spoiled with great QB play, now your QB's suck. Welcome to our world the past 2 years (although Ash was solid last year somewhat and Case has filled in just fine).

OmarInTulsa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Will OU's O make a showing tonight? Or do we get another half of the O that showed up(or failed to) in the RRSO? If OU's O showed up at all, this would be a good game. As it is, OU looks pathetic. Millard is looking better all the time. Without him, we're impotent.

The sad part is BU is not looking that good. I don't think they take the B12. Texas and/or Okie State will trip them up. Maybe even TT.

Baylor definitely looks beatable. You know it's bad when even Texas fans are admitting OU should be winning this game if we had a QB and an OC. They had Davis for years, I guess it is our turn.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to show Bob the door.
The job is to big for him, and he's shown this time and time again for years now.

I'd Kiffen him after the game, and make him walk back to Norman.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Baylor pours it on in the 2nd half. Surprisingly to me, their defense looks damn good. BU is legit, IMO....

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU had mr thinking they were much better then I thought but offense just couldn't get it done. Really just Bell! Wide open receivers he missed 10 yards!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU had mr thinking they were much better then I thought but offense just couldn't get it done. Really just Bell! Wide open receivers he missed 10 yards!

Like I said, put in knight. What do you have to lose. Baylor is begging us to throw the ball and Bell is failing miserably. Knight might be able to and adds an explosive dimension Bell does not.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here comes the historic and legendary comeback that will be part of OU lore for generations....

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ. Can't even run the option.