• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma has officially been eliminated from playoff consideration.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about this but I an definitely guarantee that Ohio State won't make the playoff because their chicken shit league decided to sit the season out. Same is true for anyone from the Pac12 although I don't think they would have made the playoffs either way.
Big rumors about a B1G meeting again tomorrow. Time for another let down.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. So you saying the conference doesn't give a shit about the health of the student athletes? I'm sure living in Loveland has given you great insight into the decisions of the BigTen
Where I live has nothing to do with anything. Everyone knows the actions of the conference (Warren) is a bullshit political move wrapped up in the C19 excuse.

Student athletes have a much more stringent testing protocol than regular students and the teams are still holding practices for fucks sake. Tell me the difference in practicing with 90-100 Teammates and playing actual games. Makes no sense.

cancelling the season is over reactive and to say it’s only because they “give a shit about the health of student athletes” is naive. By that logic, are you saying the schools that are playing don’t give a shit about their athletes?

It’s not about health and safety.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. So you saying the conference doesn't give a shit about the health of the student athletes? I'm sure living in Loveland has given you great insight into the decisions of the BigTen.
This was never about the health of the athletes.

Three factors:
Lawyers (not doctors) convinced the decision makers that liability is too great and that one case of myocarditis that ended catastrophically would financially ruin them.

The two conferences where players spoke up got shut down (players in the PAC were morons, the B1G more reasonable, but there is no way the presidents wanted to admit that they should be paying the players).

The president of Rutgers commented that Trump getting involved made it less likely that he would vote to have a season. This is very political and only an ostrich would not be able to see it.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is beyond stupid

Even if the Big 12 isn't very good (it may not be), that doesn't eliminate Oklahoma.
Regardless of what people say style points do count. So OK needs to beat Iowa State by more than 17, would you agree?

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the Big 12 has Oklahoma St and Texas. With that shit show Florida St. threw out there Clemson has zero road blocks.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what people say style points do count. So OK needs to beat Iowa State by more than 17, would you agree?

Not at all. If they go undefeated, they are in. 1 loss, they are still most likely in

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. If they go undefeated, they are in. 1 loss, they are still most likely in
If Notre Dame and Clemson were to split, I can't see a 1 loss OK getting in over either one. So, the SEC Champ and then maybe an undefeated OK.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Notre Dame and Clemson were to split, I can't see a 1 loss OK getting in over either one. So, the SEC Champ and then maybe an undefeated OK.

There's zero chance an undefeated Oklahoma is getting left out, regardless of what happens in other conferences.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*** BUMPITY BUMPITY BUMP *** :nod:

I can't stop LMFAO at this annual fraud Oklahoma :pound:

Gets humiliated in their own crib as 28 point favorites by a team who lost at home to Arky Lite :pound::pound:

Who the hell goes and does something like that? :pound::pound::pound:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*** BUMPITY BUMPITY BUMP *** :nod:

I can't stop LMFAO at this annual fraud Oklahoma :pound:

Gets humiliated in their own crib as 28 point favorites by a team who lost at home to Arky Lite :pound::pound:

Who the hell goes and does something like that? :pound::pound::pound:

Oklahoma's defense, again.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this was some savage message board voodoo. Droider got that Cajun witch doctor shit going.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO Texas Tech should've lost to Houston Baptist as 40 pt favorites too

i just can't stop LMFAO at this pathetic conference

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So does that mean you've dropped the Sooners from the list of your 123 favorite teams?

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is beyond stupid

Even if the Big 12 isn't very good (it may not be), that doesn't eliminate Oklahoma.
Ou lost to a team that lost to Arkansas st. They are eliminated

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ou lost to a team that lost to Arkansas st. They are eliminated

This puts Oklahoma in a very tough spot. I wouldn't say they are eliminated but it's definitely a more legit statement now than it was 2 weeks ago.