• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OKC @ Nuggies

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Thunder. Even without Westbrook......but WAY more so with him.

Let's get this W tonight and keep this little streak going. We've played well the past few games :nod:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't turn it on til the fourth quarter, when I was surprised to see that we were up by 20. Nice to extend the little four game win streak against OKC.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, I didn't get to watch because of the stupid 1030pm EST tip-off. I had to be up at 5am this morning, so that wasn't going to work for me.

Saw the box score though, and read up. From all accounts they played a hell of a game on both ends of the floor. I think this whole Andre Miller situation was a blessing in disguise. I think all his grumbling on the end of the bench may have started getting to some of the young guys, and started breaking down team morale. Since he's been dismissed the team has played great and won 4 straight.

I wish they'd just do the damned Miller for Marcus Thornton trade I'm hearing about and be done with it. Thornton can light the building on fire when he gets hot. Can't play a lick of defense, but neither can Dre, so that's a wash in my eyes. I'm hearing now though that Denver may wait till' closer to the trade deadline, as they could probably get more in return.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I hate OKC, so this win was sweeter than most. It's almost as good as beating the Lakers.

Almost.