• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok I will say the quiet part out loud

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's over top top MEAN.
You’re right I’m sorry, he hurt me by saying mean things about Brady so I needed to hurt him but i can see now that it was wrong and uncalled for.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right I’m sorry, he hurt me by saying mean things about Brady so I needed to hurt him but i can see now that it was wrong and uncalled for.
Oh no, for retaliation you slit his throat.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as you dont post a meme with Shanny and something to the effect of him thinking " take 3 knees and win the SB? Nah lets call 2 straight 7 step drops instead and see what happens" then ill be fine.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as you dont post a meme with Shanny and something to the effect of him thinking " take 3 knees and win the SB? Nah lets call 2 straight 7 step drops instead and see what happens" then ill be fine.
If I’ve learned anything from Shanahan, it’s that he is really good at blowing a lead in the super bowl

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Louisville is the Indiana of the ACC
Ah Louisville, twin sister city of Cincy. Hillbillies and company men. That has never worked. You need somebody like @sonnyblack65 to bring them to their knees.
Kentucky does have the Derby, so there is that.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will this bounce him out of the top 20 of all time?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way it’s looking, Tom Brady’s spectacular arrival in TB, no pun, was the perfect way to spark it up, no pun.

So this is nature’s way of messing with legacy? Is Roger in on the deal?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady to Tampa is going to end really poorly.

I get it. Tampa wanted to make a splash. What better way than signing the GOAT to be your QB?

However this is a truly awful fit

Like a "you couldnt have signed a guy less compatible with your offense " type fit

Arians offenses are downfield attacking. His QBs get hit and hit a ton.

Tampas skill guys are downfield guys. If you try to change the offense to help your QB you basically negate what your stud WRs do best.

Luck, Palmer, Big Ben, Winston... all big dudes with good to very good mobility .

Brady is 43, not huge, largely immobile.

Hes going to get killed back there.

OR

Tampa changes everything to keep him upright and loses pretty much every advantage theyve got on the outside that lured TB12 there in the first place

8-8

No playoffs

Not to pile on, but this is why predictions are hard, especially about the future (hat tip Yogi Berra)

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady to Tampa is going to end really poorly.

I get it. Tampa wanted to make a splash. What better way than signing the GOAT to be your QB?

However this is a truly awful fit

Like a "you couldnt have signed a guy less compatible with your offense " type fit

Arians offenses are downfield attacking. His QBs get hit and hit a ton.

Tampas skill guys are downfield guys. If you try to change the offense to help your QB you basically negate what your stud WRs do best.

Luck, Palmer, Big Ben, Winston... all big dudes with good to very good mobility .

Brady is 43, not huge, largely immobile.

Hes going to get killed back there.

OR

Tampa changes everything to keep him upright and loses pretty much every advantage theyve got on the outside that lured TB12 there in the first place

8-8

No playoffs

Your 28-3 is showing.

:behindsofa: :suds:

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AHEM..., May I direct your attention to the following post from July....

1612867909641.png

And my penis has actually grown to 3.5 inches...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to pile on, but this is why predictions are hard, especially about the future (hat tip Yogi Berra)

C'mon, if any OP deserved to be piled on, it's this one. Dude searched for the words to completely and thoroughly nail this thing down. There's just no fucking way that Bady's going do shit in Tampa.

tenor.gif

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is going to complete passes to any receiver in the right spot at the right time of the play. There's nothing dramatic about that. It's efficient and it works. This is the best offense Brady has ever been in. Arians has earned his reputation on that. The receivers will be open all over the place and Mike Evans is the type of WR that is always open anyway.

...on the other hand.

Oh come on, Homer. Not "get rehab" again. If I was any calmer or more bored I be asleep and you're screaming "meltdown!" :crazy:

Half you guys use the same old shit you used in 2013, the other half are speeding down I-95 to Tampa as fast as you can get there.

You guys are going to be able to keep me entertained next season, right? Because what I'm seeing out of you the last few months? I'm concerned.

No Hammer, I couldn't entertain you this year because you're a cocksucker who's made his best atempt to ruin this site so I haven't seen your tired drivel. Hope you enjoyed another Brady SB. Holy fuck, how badly has Brady taken up residence in and owned Hammer's head? Lol! It was 7 years that I read his yawn inducing shit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L
There are only so many balls to go around. Those weapons just by being on the field allow others to get involved. It isn't fantasy football for these guys on Sunday. Brady doesn't care who's getting the ball as long as they win.

OBTW a healthy Gronk is just as much a weapon as those receivers are. Maybe more when you add in his ability as a blocker. You never know if he's blocking or going out?

Like I said, I would be worried as well.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...on the other hand.

No Hammer, I couldn't entertain you this year because you're a cocksucker who's made his best atempt to ruin this site so I haven't seen your tired drivel. Hope you enjoyed another Brady SB. Holy fuck, how badly has Brady taken up residence in and owned Hammer's head? Lol! It was 7 years that I read his yawn inducing shit.
:hammer:
Hammer time