• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok I will say the quiet part out loud

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady to Tampa is going to end really poorly.

I get it. Tampa wanted to make a splash. What better way than signing the GOAT to be your QB?

However this is a truly awful fit

Like a "you couldnt have signed a guy less compatible with your offense " type fit

Arians offenses are downfield attacking. His QBs get hit and hit a ton.

Tampas skill guys are downfield guys. If you try to change the offense to help your QB you basically negate what your stud WRs do best.

Luck, Palmer, Big Ben, Winston... all big dudes with good to very good mobility .

Brady is 43, not huge, largely immobile.

Hes going to get killed back there.

OR

Tampa changes everything to keep him upright and loses pretty much every advantage theyve got on the outside that lured TB12 there in the first place

8-8

No playoffs

nick offerman insult GIF

We will see what next year brings however....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady to Tampa is going to end really poorly.

I get it. Tampa wanted to make a splash. What better way than signing the GOAT to be your QB?

However this is a truly awful fit

Like a "you couldnt have signed a guy less compatible with your offense " type fit

Arians offenses are downfield attacking. His QBs get hit and hit a ton.

Tampas skill guys are downfield guys. If you try to change the offense to help your QB you basically negate what your stud WRs do best.

Luck, Palmer, Big Ben, Winston... all big dudes with good to very good mobility .

Brady is 43, not huge, largely immobile.

Hes going to get killed back there.

OR

Tampa changes everything to keep him upright and loses pretty much every advantage theyve got on the outside that lured TB12 there in the first place

8-8

No playoffs