• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok I will say the quiet part out loud

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady to Tampa is going to end really poorly.

I get it. Tampa wanted to make a splash. What better way than signing the GOAT to be your QB?

However this is a truly awful fit

Like a "you couldnt have signed a guy less compatible with your offense " type fit

Arians offenses are downfield attacking. His QBs get hit and hit a ton.

Tampas skill guys are downfield guys. If you try to change the offense to help your QB you basically negate what your stud WRs do best.

Luck, Palmer, Big Ben, Winston... all big dudes with good to very good mobility .

Brady is 43, not huge, largely immobile.

Hes going to get killed back there.

OR

Tampa changes everything to keep him upright and loses pretty much every advantage theyve got on the outside that lured TB12 there in the first place

8-8

No playoffs

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get it. Tampa wanted to make a splash. What better way than signing the GOAT to be your QB?

Like a "you couldnt have signed a guy less compatible with your offense " type fit

Tampas skill guys are downfield guys. If you try to change the offense to help your QB you basically negate what your stud WRs do best.

Luck, Palmer, Big Ben, Winston... all big dudes with good to very good mobility .

OR

Tampa changes everything to keep him upright and loses pretty much every advantage theyve got on the outside that lured TB12 there in the first place

8-8

No playoffs
You probably said Randy Moss was a bad fit. Prove me wrong.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you, OP.
Do your homework.

Carson Pamer (2015)
13-3 record
4,671 yards
35 touchdowns
25 sacks

We've already had this topic in hundreds of other threads, but you had to go make this brutal diatribe about some shit you didn't even research.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OR

8-8

No playoffs
tl;dr OP fears Brady in his division and is trying to cope.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he does reasonably well, Tampa makes the playoffs... His age was catching up to him last year, you could tell, BUT, that dude is a competitor and he's gonna be ready to ball... If Tampa's O-line can protect him, he'll work his magic even at 43 ...

The O-line is the key. Downfield passing requires time for the receivers to actually get downfield which gives the defense more time to get after the QB. Gonna be interesting to see how it goes.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you, OP.
Do your homework.

Carson Pamer (2015)
13-3 record
4,671 yards
35 touchdowns
25 sacks

We've already had this topic in hundreds of other threads, but you had to go make this brutal diatribe about some shit you didn't even research.
Arians QBs get hit an average of 7.5 times per game. Sacks are only a small % of that #. It doesnt do less damage when you get hit while throwing than it does when you get sacked. In fact youre more likely to get hurt by the former than you are the latter

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he does reasonably well, Tampa makes the playoffs... His age was catching up to him last year, you could tell, BUT, that dude is a competitor and he's gonna be ready to ball... If Tampa's O-line can protect him, he'll work his magic even at 43 ...
Arians offenses arent designed to protect the QB though ( thats why they get hit so much ). Even if the OL is much better the scheme itself is going to get Brady hit FAR more than he was in NE

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arians QBs get hit an average of 7.5 times per game. Sacks are only a small % of that #. It doesnt do less damage when you get hit while throwing than it does when you get sacked. In fact youre more likely to get hurt by the former than you are the latter
Now take Ben out of the numbers...

Luck was also was a ball holder with and without Arians.

You aren't thinking this through.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now take Ben out of the numbers...

Luck was also was a ball holder with and without Arians.

You aren't thinking this through.
Lol . Ok man. Im sure Brady will figure out how to throw a 25 yard out in less than 2 seconds.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares? I have no plans to watch football this season. Brady is gone, and the Pats have a total fruitcake behind center. I live in Delaware now and my closest team is the Washington ????s.

Brady isn't as good as he used to be. Ariens is a good coach, though.

Atlanta, New Orleans and Tampa Bay all have quarterbacks who are past their primes. Carolina has a hand-me-down placeholder. Somebody has to win the division, but I wouldn't bet on any of them.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares? I have no plans to watch football this season. Brady is gone, and the Pats have a total fruitcake behind center. I live in Delaware now and my closest team is the Washington ????s.

Brady isn't as good as he used to be. Ariens is a good coach, though.

Atlanta, New Orleans and Tampa Bay all have quarterbacks who are past their primes. Carolina has a hand-me-down placeholder. Somebody has to win the division, but I wouldn't bet on any of them.
Delaware is Philadelphia Eagles territory. Welcome, friend. :suds:

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delaware is Philadelphia Eagles territory. Welcome, friend. :suds:

Maybe, but teams which wallow in perpetual mediocrity, like the Cardinals, Eagles, Titans and so forth have little interest for me. I actually prefer a team like the Skins that royally suck for years and then, usually by default, win a division.

I think the Patriots will be one of those mediocre teams, too.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have 4 teams in the NFC that are your sort of top tier contenders that will be competing for the newly very important #1 seed and those teams are the 49ers, Seahawks, Saints & because of Tom Brady the Bucs.

While Arians is the HC and he has his offense that he runs, Brady will ultimately be running and calling want he wants the offense to be.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see. I’m not sure if I want players in Tampa offense for fantasy or not because I could see it working really well or failing miserably.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably said Randy Moss was a bad fit. Prove me wrong.

Fuck you, OP.
Do your homework.

Carson Pamer (2015)
13-3 record
4,671 yards
35 touchdowns
25 sacks

tl;dr OP fears Brady in his division and is trying to cope.
For
Something you didn’t read. You fired off two posts, before even telling him it was TLDR. Odd. And right to the FU. Fire starting early. Damn @rmilia1 you talk about RTK? Or was it wentz?