• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oilers send down Paajarvi

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can skate like the wind, but he's a perimeter player who's buttery soft along the boards. I don't think he has a good set of mittens, either.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can skate like the wind, but he's a perimeter player who's buttery soft along the boards. I don't think he has a good set of mittens, either.

Pretty much this ^^^ right now. Not to say the kid can't develop some offensive skills from age 20 on, but he lacks any kind of finish at the NHL level.

He has the speed and size for the NHL game. At the draft he was compared to Hossa. I'm thinking folks were talking about Marcel.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and so glad the Sens passed on him to take Jared Cowen; 6'5, smart, skates really well (for his size), is starting to make good plays with the puck and is playing 25 minutes a night for the big club right now at age 20.

He'll be an NHL captain one day.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh and so glad the Sens passed on him to take Jared Cowen; 6'5, smart, skates really well (for his size), is starting to make good plays with the puck and is playing 25 minutes a night for the big club right now at age 20.

He'll be an NHL captain one day.

I will admit that I was kind of disappointed when Murray passed on MSP but definitely not now. Cowen is just rock solid and he has some actual offensive instinct as his game winner in the buffalo game clearly shows. He's just the complete package. I thought Karlsson was gonna be the Sens #1 dman of the future but Cowen is better all around.