• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio State vs Penn State

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Harrison was great. He was getting double teamed and still created pressure on the QB. I'll go on record here and say Zach Harrison will be our new Chase Young. He's a freak athlete and this will be his first season as a starter.

He hit them with the Sam Hubbard double tackle

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey Bosa had a good one . . .

Lol that tackle that didn't even try to block Bosa and left a running back on him. Mismatch doesn't even begin to describe it

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For comparisons here was Hubbard's

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big difference between Penn State and the usual Top 5 teams that’ll always keep us from being great.

So last night, Ohio State made several mistakes, how did Penn State respond? Piss poor play calling with 3 and out. When Penn State makes mistakes, Ohio State makes them pay. This is why every year my expectations are just getting lower and my enthusiasm is becoming lesser and lesser. I don’t know why it’s that hard for Franklin to just, y’ know, be “great”

I definitely think not having star players/no whiteout changed this game to more of a one-sided affair but I just don’t really care anymore. I miss looking forward to the OSU game already, now at this point I’m just hanging on for a bowl game.
Ohio State has the better roster, the elite QB, and Day seems immune to the Meyer inexplicable blasé game here and there. Frankly, tOSU likely will be in the top 5 every year for the foreseeable future.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State has the better roster, the elite QB, and Day seems immune to the Meyer inexplicable blasé game here and there. Frankly, tOSU likely will be in the top 5 every year for the foreseeable future.
They're also crushing recruiting. I'd be shocked if they don't win a Natty in 5 years (though it would be me some amusement :heh:)

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're also crushing recruiting. I'd be shocked if they don't win a Natty in 5 years (though it would be me some amusement :heh:)
I thought they had the best team last year. They just found creative ways to screw up against CU.

Reactions: gob

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Harrison was great. He was getting double teamed and still created pressure on the QB. I'll go on record here and say Zach Harrison will be our new Chase Young. He's a freak athlete and this will be his first season as a starter.
Just didn't hear his name mentioned.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they had the best team last year. They just found creative ways to screw up against CU.

Definitely think you're right for the Clemson game, but not sure how they would have done against LSU. That team was just really really good last year