• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio St punishment report was bogus

halfinbackout

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That is a bogus site that guy linked.. There is nothing coming out of Columbus...
Besides there will be no more sanctions such as Scholarship losses, TV time or Bowl bans.

Those typs of punishments are reserved for schools who demo`ed a lack Institutional control. The NCAA found that was not the case at OSU.

c`mon they traded trophies and rings for tats....Hardly a serious offense.

By the way, The Sports Ills article was all BS. That writer should be sued and lose his job...

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That is a bogus site that guy linked.. There is nothing coming out of Columbus...
Besides there will be no more sanctions such as Scholarship losses, TV time or Bowl bans.

Those typs of punishments are reserved for schools who demo`ed a lack Institutional control. The NCAA found that was not the case at OSU.

c`mon they traded trophies and rings for tats....Hardly a serious offense.

By the way, The Sports Ills article was all BS. That writer should be sued and lose his job...

This has been determined shortly after I posted it, my bad.

Trading for Tats is not the issuee with OSU it was intentionally playing ineligible players

WoodyHayes1951

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it was bogus. I can't imagine anyone really believed it. The NCAA already said a 10 week timetable was the plan.

Gene Smith said that the 4 hour session went exactly as expected(The USC trial took a hellavu lot longer).

Look for very little to come from this without any additional sanctions outside of maybe a handful of scholarships.
Gene Smith IS the NCAA. He knows what they expect.