• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio Congressman Wants To Celebrate Alabama

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never wanted to punch an Ohio politician until today. The fact these traitors even bring this up is outrageous. And the worst part is they want to to pay ohio kids to go to Bama. Disgusting!

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never wanted to punch an Ohio politician until today. The fact these traitors even bring this up is outrageous. And the worst part is they want to to pay ohio kids to go to Bama. Disgusting!

Roll Tide!

I just did some checking:

The State of Alabama sells tags of 4 out-of-state colleges: Florida St., LSU, Mississippi St., & Ole Miss.

Mississippi also sells 4: Alabama, Auburn, LSU, & Memphis.

Tennessee sells 13: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Kentucky, Miss. St., Ole Miss; Clemson, Florida St., Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech; Penn St., and Purdue.

Georgia used to sell 17, but no longer offers new tags for Hampton U., but they do still allow renewals. The remaining 16 are: Clemson, Florida St., U. of Miami, North Carolina; Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Kentucky, LSU, Miss. St., Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee; Michigan St., Ohio St.; and Alabama A&M.

The state of Florida doesn't appear to sell any tags featuring out-of-state colleges.

I'm not sure what the requirements are in other states, but in order to get a specialty tag approved in Tennessee, the sponsoring organization has to pre-sell 3,000 units.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roll Tide!

The State of Alabama sells tags of 4 out-of-state colleges: Florida St., LSU, Mississippi St., & Ole Miss.

Tennessee sells 13: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Kentucky, Miss. St., Ole Miss; Clemson, Florida St., Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech; Penn St., and Purdue.

Georgia used to sell 17, but no longer offers new tags for Hampton U., but they do still allow renewals. The remaining 16 are: Clemson, Florida St., U. of Miami, North Carolina; Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Kentucky, LSU, Miss. St., Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee; Michigan St., Ohio St.; and Alabama A&M.

The state of Florida doesn't appear to sell any tags featuring out-of-state colleges.

I'm not sure what the requirements are in other states, but in order to get a specialty tag approved in Tennessee, the sponsoring organization has to pre-sell 3,000 units.
If Florida DID sell them, I guarantee you Ohio State would be the most popular option.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roll Tide!

Yes all teams close to Alabama in the Southeast.

Not to celebrate one team who just beat you in the NC ..those Congressmen can GTFO with that shit.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF?

What a fucking asshole. move to fucking bama if you want a GD bammer plate. go fuck yourself congressman.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3