• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh steelers....

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back then it was Wallace, Brown then Sanders, Wallace turned down the $ and went to Miami, the Steelers offered the $ to Brown who took it, Sanders was expendable if they couldn't keep him cheap, and he was hurt a lot, seemed fragile. Now he acts all butthurt, he's been off this team for 5 years so STFU!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly, the season prior, he was a restricted FA, and the patriots set forth an offer sheet for one season, which pittsburgh matched. Then he went on to have a rather average year (at least considering that he was looking to hopefully get a big pay day the following offseason), and I guess colbert didn't think he really was worth all that much. my guess is that sanders and his camp were very butthurt by not getting a "big-time" multi-year offer from pittsburgh after not getting a chance to play with brady in new england, because sanders thought he was a true top-dog #1 receiver, when he really wasn't, nor has he ever been one.

I was thinking about that offer sheet when I made the post but was too lazy to look it up.

I actually agree with both you and @SteelersPride. IF the GM said that to sanders (and I’m not saying he did) he shouldn’t have. But even if he did Sanders is being a punk bringing it up now.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, old news, close thread.....Have McShaney sweep up......thanks.....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. It speaks again to the disrespect others have been talking about. No he’s not ab, but u don’t need to talk down to him and put him down, he can turn down a contract....

I’m not trying to argue. I thinks it’s amusing they all are speaking out now, kinda sissy shit. But when this many are saying it, and Ryan Clark who has been spot on with everything and truthful to this point..... somethings up

how do we know that sanders and/or his agent weren't pricks to colbert and his team leading up to that moment?? how do we know that sanders isn't embellishing that moment while the gettin's good?

seems to me there's a whooooole lot of piling on the organization from pittsburgh right now, and i can't help but to think that we're seeing our fair share of pot shots taking place. maybe even in this instance.

There could be truth to both narratives here. Either way I think the Rooney's will have to take a hard look at the team management this season. I don't think they should make any (if) changes until the 2019 season is complete.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, to be fair, sanders is no AB .....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn 3 years $9M only $1 guaranteed is rough but who cares about the Steelers...until they find a QB for the future they are toast. Isn't that right Pride...

tOfficial Browns Hype Thread

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell, Brown and Sanders could all go have their :wank: sessions with each other.
They all moved on to what the think are better things but won't let this go. The more they go on the worse they look.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back then it was Wallace, Brown then Sanders, Wallace turned down the $ and went to Miami, the Steelers offered the $ to Brown who took it, Sanders was expendable if they couldn't keep him cheap, and he was hurt a lot, seemed fragile. Now he acts all butthurt, he's been off this team for 5 years so STFU!
That's pretty much it.

Cap space, his injury history of missing games. Sanders was expendable. Would have been nice to keep him, but not for what he was going to get on the market. When GM's negotiate with players, they say some things to get the best deal they can. Didn't work out with Sanders and he was right to move on to where he could get that money.

Doesn't mean the Steelers weren't also right to let him move on, either. Didn't miss anything without Sanders. Steelers find WR's better than anyone. And they know when to cut bait on them, too.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dumpster-garbage-fire-gif.0.gif

:L

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders is a big drama queen.

He lost all credibility with his bitch fight with Mark Madden.
Madden is a piece of shit, anyone in Pittsburgh knows this, yet Sanders decided to allow Madden to get in his head.
Sanders went tit for tat with one of media's biggest douche bags, so he is just as big of a bitch as the other idiots who left Pittsburgh. He's proven only, that he's as classless as they are. And he gave Madden credibility because of it. He's a fuckin clown.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I give a shit about Emanuel Sanders or his 5 year after the fact BS but this has likely some truth to it. Having said that, with all the pissy, immature idiots that play in the NFL, I'm sure if a person was to polygraph every player, there are probably 5 or 6 on every team that feel like they were "talked down to". Sorry, I can't get on this train of being nice to every kid because we don't want to hurt their feelings. The world is full of spoiled little pussies.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I give a shit about Emanuel Sanders or his 5 year after the fact BS but this has likely some truth to it. Having said that, with all the pissy, immature idiots that play in the NFL, I'm sure if a person was to polygraph every player, there are probably 5 or 6 on every team that feel like they were "talked down to". Sorry, I can't get on this train of being nice to every kid because we don't want to hurt their feelings. The world is full of spoiled little pussies.
I just dont get how lev bell posts all this shit on how loves tomlin, loves the steelers, would nebver play for anyone else.

Says tomlin turned down a play he wanted to run to get into the playoffs his rookie year(we went 8-8 thats not possible)

says he wont play for the jets, needs 100mill, then signs with the jets.

then sanders 5 years later, comes out with his shit............

its like they all are just making shit up or piling on at this point

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont get how lev bell posts all this shit on how loves tomlin, loves the steelers, would nebver play for anyone else.

Says tomlin turned down a play he wanted to run to get into the playoffs his rookie year(we went 8-8 thats not possible)

says he wont play for the jets, needs 100mill, then signs with the jets.

then sanders 5 years later, comes out with his shit............

its like they all are just making shit up or piling on at this point
Yeah SP, I think we can all see Lev Bell for what he is. He's as two faced as it gets and he really isn't all that smart. All these guys that are running their mouths are nothing but selfish, entitled little idiots imo. I have no problem with guys trying to make as much big money as they can while they are in their prime years but they won't get any respect from fans with all their bullshit. At least, none from this fan. Fucking little pissants making more money in one year then I have seen in my entire lifetime and they are crying like a bunch of little bitches. It disgusts me no end.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah SP, I think we can all see Lev Bell for what he is. He's as two faced as it gets and he really isn't all that smart. All these guys that are running their mouths are nothing but selfish, entitled little idiots imo. I have no problem with guys trying to make as much big money as they can while they are in their prime years but they won't get any respect from fans with all their bullshit. At least, none from this fan. Fucking little pissants making more money in one year then I have seen in my entire lifetime and they are crying like a bunch of little bitches. It disgusts me no end.
hahah agreeeeeeeeeeeed. I mean again, where there is smoke theres fire, there is probably some truth. But to what extent