• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh steelers....

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahah agreeeeeeeeeeeed. I mean again, where there is smoke theres fire, there is probably some truth. But to what extent

Oh yeah, I definitely think there is a lot of truth to it all but again, I doubt it's just in the Steelers organization. And it sure as fuck is in the "real world". Bosses can say whatever the fuck they please to most of us that don't have a union backing us up and we just have to take our lumps. But these guys aren't going to get any sympathy from the likes of guys like me that have had to scratch and claw my way my entire life just to keep my head above the quagmire. I seriously doubt I could be in the same room with these whiny little fucks without going totally postal. It's just frustrating and infuriating to watch these guys on social media acting like they have actually had a hard life.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, I definitely think there is a lot of truth to it all but again, I doubt it's just in the Steelers organization. And it sure as fuck is in the "real world". Bosses can say whatever the fuck they please to most of us that don't have a union backing us up and we just have to take our lumps. But these guys aren't going to get any sympathy from the likes of guys like me that have had to scratch and claw my way my entire life just to keep my head above the quagmire. I seriously doubt I could be in the same room with these whiny little fucks without going totally postal. It's just frustrating and infuriating to watch these guys on social media acting like they have actually had a hard life.
sadly alot of ppl here and other wise feel that these guys have it too tough, should make MORE money, and be babied

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious about what you guys think ...