• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh steelers....

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K now I've definitely gone back in time. We had a post earlier today about the Cowboys singing Cooper, and now there's a post about Sanders leaving the Steelers back in 14'.

IrXR.gif

So serious question, if I want to bang an actress now, but she was underage in the past, but I'm posting in the past, but I'm coming from a place where she's older... this is still legit right? Like non-sex offender?

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Colbert was a great GM for a long time, but I really do think the game is passing him by. If 2019 is a flop I hope he resigns rather than having to be fired.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Colbert was a great GM for a long time, but I really do think the game is passing him by. If 2019 is a flop I hope he resigns rather than having to be fired.

I think you might be right, but KC was absolutely right to tell Manny Sanders that he's not even in the same league as Antonio Brown, crappy contract offer notwithstanding.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah man but this was back in 2014, wtf

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you might be right, but KC was absolutely right to tell Manny Sanders that he's not even in the same league as Antonio Brown, crappy contract offer notwithstanding.
I think he was right in thinking that, but I'm more of-put that he said that after giving Sanders what appeared to be a low-ball offer. And that's also just something that, unless Sanders was being as ass, he probably should have kept to himself just because that stuff does get out typically.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i agree, but u dont approach things that way

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know. Just a general observation.
Theres truthfully just so much shit out there now. some is complete BS, but theres too much out there.

Lev bell though is a joke, he posts how he loves tomlin and would never wanna play for anyone else.

THen says he resents him for his treatment of him all the way back to his rookie year. Just like his jets tweets.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 years later this dickhead Saunders jumps on the Asshole bandwagon because he didn't like the offer he got, as I recall he was hurt an awful lot back then and missed a few games..He threw Ben under the bus back then sucking Peyton Manning's dick about what a great QB Peyton was.. Fuck him, Fuck Brown, Fuck Bell, fuck Harris, and fuck the next fucker who shoots his mouth off.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okay. i don't really think it's much of anything, but alright.
I disagree. It speaks again to the disrespect others have been talking about. No he’s not ab, but u don’t need to talk down to him and put him down, he can turn down a contract....

I’m not trying to argue. I thinks it’s amusing they all are speaking out now, kinda sissy shit. But when this many are saying it, and Ryan Clark who has been spot on with everything and truthful to this point..... somethings up

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. It speaks again to the disrespect others have been talking about. No he’s not ab, but u don’t need to talk down to him and put him down, he can turn down a contract....

how do we know that sanders and/or his agent weren't pricks to colbert and his team leading up to that moment?? how do we know that sanders isn't embellishing that moment while the gettin's good?

seems to me there's a whooooole lot of piling on the organization from pittsburgh right now, and i can't help but to think that we're seeing our fair share of pot shots taking place. maybe even in this instance.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t recall but didn’t the Steelers have limited cap space back then? If yes, wouldn’t that contribute to the offer more than anything?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how do we know that sanders and/or his agent weren't pricks to colbert and his team leading up to that moment?? how do we know that sanders isn't embellishing that moment while the gettin's good?

seems to me there's a whooooole lot of piling on the organization from pittsburgh right now, and i can't help but to think that we're seeing our fair share of pot shots taking place. maybe even in this instance.
Perhaps. You very well may be right, I edited that last post a bit. It may just be me, and my life experiences, but I’m a HUGE believer in where there’s smoke there’s fire. Is it all accurate, probably not. Is some of it, and is it an issue, probably.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t recall but didn’t the Steelers have limited cap space back then? If yes, wouldn’t that contribute to the offer more than anything?

If I remember correctly, the season prior, he was a restricted FA, and the patriots set forth an offer sheet for one season, which pittsburgh matched. Then he went on to have a rather average year (at least considering that he was looking to hopefully get a big pay day the following offseason), and I guess colbert didn't think he really was worth all that much. my guess is that sanders and his camp were very butthurt by not getting a "big-time" multi-year offer from pittsburgh after not getting a chance to play with brady in new england, because sanders thought he was a true top-dog #1 receiver, when he really wasn't, nor has he ever been one.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly, the season prior, he was a restricted FA, and the patriots set forth an offer sheet for one season, which pittsburgh matched. Then he went on to have a rather average year (at least considering that he was looking to hopefully get a big pay day the following offseason), and I guess colbert didn't think he really was worth all that much. my guess is that sanders and his camp were very butthurt by not getting a "big-time" multi-year offer from pittsburgh after not getting a chance to play with brady in new england, because sanders thought he was a true top-dog #1 receiver, when he really isn't, nor has he ever been one.
Yes sir