• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh no it's a odd year

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already tired of the talk of people saying it's a odd year (2015) and the Giants never win it in a odd year. Well that's a bunch of B.S.. If you really believe that then you are not a believer. Every year is a new journey and this team is special. No one has repeated in the NL since 1975 when the Reds did it. Pence goes down today and the talk gets louder. I am tired of the disrespect of this team every year in the playoffs. Oh the Giants can't win it. Every series they were the underdog and every series they rose up and kicked ass. This year will be a challenge but that's why the game is so much fun. To rise up and prove everyone wrong is a incredible feeling. This team is capable of repeating and until they get knocked off ..they are defending Champions. This one dude on the radio tonight was ripping Lincecum like he is a wicked stepchild. He said Tim does'nt like baseball anymore. My ass ! Tim wants it bad this year and I still believe he can do it

No more of this bullshit odd year can't get it done ..even before the race starts. Bad freaking vibes.Time to rise up and prove everyone wrong again and this odd year B.S. should be a rally cry for the team. It's time to dream..here we go. Ballz out ...all for one and one for all. Confident and loose lets go get the golden goose. If I was playing on this team I would be fired up to kick some ass and get that 4th ring. 4 in 6 years would be really sweet . Let the season begin.

4 Championships in the last 6 years. That has a nice ring to it.

Saddle up it's time to ride ! Can't wait !

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::headbanger::yes::yes::yes::yes: