• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh Cmon!!!

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Remember when for the past 3 years you said to get rid of pavs? And I called you a retard...
Remember when you said you wouldnt trade marleau for kane and I called you a retard on that too?
Remember over and over when you defended Niemi? And I said he holds this team back??
lol and your a scout.... heres my official ban me post, cause dude, you are a retard :)

How do you get paid for being such a gdamn retard when your are wrong so many gdamn times?
lol I wonder if youve ever even played a single game, cause everything thru the years you are honestly like an NBA scout judging NHL talent... even SJRules has more talent than you..

But like I said, this is my official ban me post, but its soooo funny I had to say it...

Whatver team pays you, I wish they would fire your idiot ass and hire SJRules, cause, Rules has been spot on on the 3rd/4th lines predictions... While Cmon WTF has been 0/100 lol

Enjoy the run forum brothers, its been good... We WILL WIN!!
LOL I think Cmon even bashed Coach D lol -- that one Ill have to look up

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol, good try fucktard. I've said a few times if you can move him for a better player that could replace Thornton when he retires you do it. That quite a bit different that wanting to get rid of him but I don't expect you to understand that because you're dumber than shit and always have been. You don't seem to have the ability to comprehend anything that's posted here and you have never been anything but a complete joke. I actually feel sorry for you because if you are anything in RL like you are on this board that's a sad sad thing.

Let's see. Pavelski's 2nd year in the league I said he has the skill set to be a good 2nd/3rd line center or top line winger. Holy shit I was way off there wasn't I.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cmon WTF the guy that said Kane was just to small to be good LOL fuck off tard

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Marleua for Kane would be a horrible trade for SJ lol

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Todd gone for 1 yr --- Best finish ever.... Niemi gone for 1 year, best finish ever... Only thing ive ever been wrong at this whole time was Stalock... fact check it like you .... oh and my hating of Burns trade... I always admitted that one.... Burns sucked under Todd... D made that dude....

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PS I got you to break your own rules of Mr Polite... thats how you know your a joke... Ive always took Rules insite way better than yours, you like to boost your "offseason I cant post here scout job" but in reality, rules is 10x better on observing than you, lol youve always been the "Polite foru leader" that doesnt havea fucking clue lol duece bitch...

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh an PS, if this was RL -- you woulda got your ass stomped the first time you wanted to trade Pavs... lol

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cmon WTF the guy that said Kane was just to small to be good LOL fuck off tard

Do you not read anything? The Marleau vs Kane thing had to do with the Sharks system at the time. I never said anything about Kane's ability other than calling him an amazing talent. At the time the Sharks were playing a dump and grind game which Marleau was better suited for and I said if they are going to stick with that system you don't trade Marleau for Kane as it was heavily dependent on Marleau's two-way ability. Nothing more was said.

You're amazing. You're the only person I've ever talked to that can have their head in the sand and up their ass at the same time and being as I'm retired, for the most part, now I can say whatever I please.

You never seem to take into account the context of a discussion when you come up with these misguided notions. The only time I talked about moving Pavelski was when Rules suggested a hypothetical situation of transitioning to a younger roster. I said in that situation they should look to move Pavelski to and try to bring in a suitable replacement for Thornton like Ryan Johanson. Or look to acquire a you Dman with top pair ability like Seth Jones, Dougie Hamilton, or Pietrangelo. I think I added something about acquiring Shattenkirk and Oshie for a deal based around Pavs as well. That whole conversation was based on Rules hypothetical situation on moving to a younger core of players though. I have never at any point said the Sharks have to trade a player.

McLellan was a very good coach for the Sharks and much better than RWilson was for the Sharks. He wasn't good enough to win the cup with them but he was a step in the right direction form Ron.

I don't know what you think I said about Niemi but my only comments were he is better than Niittymaki and anything the Sharks had in their system at the time which he was. Other than that when he played well I would comment that he played well and when he played poorly I would comment that he played poorly. Nothing more, nothing less.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
On this board, every player's name has come up in a hypothetical trade at some point. I have definitely mentioned dealing pavs in the past. Did I want to? of course not, he's my favorite player and he's awesome. But, there was little point keeping a 31 year-old pavelski if they were gunna trade jumbo and patty too (this was toward the end of last year, when the blow up threads were common). I was mentioning that it made no sense to dip your toe into a transition to the youth.

I appreciate that you enjoy my thoughts Likewall, and i think most everyone on the boards adds value other than a few trolls. Cmon and Korky, though we have been arguing with each other for years, have good insights. Same with V, BDave and others (no one left out on purpose). Everyone has also eaten a like dose of crow at times.

I know I was not a big fan of giving up a 1st rounder for a guy with 25 NHL games experience, after a lottery pick season. of course, Jones has been awesome, and I was totally wrong. Everyone has made predictions that turned out wrong, so the ability to admit it and move on is key to continuing solid discussion.

I value what you have to say Likewall, and I think it's best when people argue well.