• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason News

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's being reported that the Jets will fire Gase after their last game. They finish the season playing against the Pats.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Brady showed BB. The Pats had a losing season while Brady is going to the SB.

In my opinion it takes some shine off the "genius" coach and makes Brady look better.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Brady showed BB. The Pats had a losing season while Brady is going to the SB.

In my opinion it takes some shine off the "genius" coach and makes Brady look better.
Yep, how many SB's would BB have won without Tommy Boy?? Probably not many.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, how many SB's would BB have won without Tommy Boy?? Probably not many.

Brady just showed the world that he could win without BB and the Pats organization. Gronk un-retired and caught two TD passes in the SB. They played well.

It was surprising to see the Bucs defense dominate the Chiefs.

It makes me wonder if the Fins add more weapons on offense if they can score over 30 on the Chiefs. Brady wasn't throwing for a lot of yards. He just played smart & didn't make mistakes. Guys were getting open for him. They have talented receivers and RBs.

This was actually the most dominant SB win that Brady has been in and his team did it against a great team. It was impressive. The Pats have never won a SB by 22 points. They usually win by a FG. Is Bruce Arians a genius? lol

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady just showed the world that he could win without BB and the Pats organization. Gronk un-retired and caught two TD passes in the SB. They played well.

It was surprising to see the Bucs defense dominate the Chiefs.

It makes me wonder if the Fins add more weapons on offense if they can score over 30 on the Chiefs. Brady wasn't throwing for a lot of yards. He just played smart & didn't make mistakes. Guys were getting open for him. They have talented receivers and RBs.

This was actually the most dominant SB win that Brady has been in and his team did it against a great team. It was impressive. The Pats have never won a SB by 22 points. They usually win by a FG. Is Bruce Arians a genius? lol
What if fins signed Brady before last season, would they have made playoffs, super bowl???

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if fins signed Brady before last season, would they have made playoffs, super bowl???

Maybe the playoffs. The Fins defense didn't stop the Chiefs like the Bucs did. They weren't ready for the SB. The offense improved a lot this year but they weren't SB level either.

There is definite progress for the Fins though compared to Flores first year with the team. There was even progress on the 2nd half of his first year as coach. I thought he would have got a few more votes for coach of the year. The team won 10 games