• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Officiating Is Going to be Dreadful This Weekend

depraved

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,130.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just need Ed Hochuli out there for every game that way he can explain everything to us fans... That way we will at least know what the hell the refs are thinking....

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not getting into that the nfl said the td call was right the PI push was obvi missed but like Dez helmetless non call. You never see PI one way or another on a hail mary..

Must not watch a lot of football... Jimmy Graham was called for OPI on Hail Mary play that resulted in TD for New Orleans to win game this season... it was flagged, no TD, went to OT and NO lost.

Nice try, there is no team in my head, I am just getting your facts straight for you, not fond of ignorant posters.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to imagine the flagpocalype that would be if New England played Dallas in the SB.

Can you even imagine?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another one...

We seriously don't have enough new threads being created by butt hurt Dallas fans over this thing.

Some of you really need to get over it.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Seattle got a gift from the officials.

Nothing wrong with admitting your team gets a gift now and then... Packers get them as well at times. I just find it funny so many fans will fight the obvious until the end even when 90% disagree. If it is that lopsided of an opinion most likely something was wrong.

Referees blew the call in Dallas/Detroit game... but blown calls happen all the time, this is nothing new. Every team knows they have to overcome the occasional bad call and Detroit had opportunity to do it... they first responded by shanking a punt, not a good start.

If Packers wanted to avoid outcome in the Fail Mary game they should have showed up in the first half rather than wait for 2nd half to play football, it is what it is.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another one...

We seriously don't have enough new threads being created by butt hurt Dallas fans over this thing.

Some of you really need to get over it.

I'm far from butt hurt, lol.... and I'm not even talking about the Dallas/Detroit game. I'm talking about this weekend's games.

soooooo yeah.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officiating has been atrocious all season and will only get worse with the blessing of "The Shield" as Goofdell and the owners have pretty much given refs a green light to throw the flag on any and every pass play that is run.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officiating has been atrocious all season and will only get worse with the blessing of "The Shield" as Goofdell and the owners have pretty much given refs a green light to throw the flag on any and every pass play that is run.

Good show is Michael Chiklis gonna be back on it?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm far from butt hurt, lol.... and I'm not even talking about the Dallas/Detroit game. I'm talking about this weekend's games.

soooooo yeah.

And this came to you out of the blue right? Has nothing to do with actual events that have happened in recent games. :L

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this came to you out of the blue right? Has nothing to do with actual events that have happened in recent games. :L

Hey, if you want to talk about the Dallas/Detroit game... have at it. I was talking about the games coming up.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is one sexy thing in this photo. Need help Sonny?

tom_brady_060514.jpg

Am I the only one who doesn't think Giselle is all that shit-hot? I mean she's good looking, no question about it, but super model? I think the cast of friends had hotter women than her. You could probably go to your local mall and see a chick equally as hot as Mrs. Brady.

Oh ya, and the officials will be very careful to discuss any play that is at all questionable before they announce it.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must not watch a lot of football... Jimmy Graham was called for OPI on Hail Mary play that resulted in TD for New Orleans to win game this season... it was flagged, no TD, went to OT and NO lost.

Nice try, there is no team in my head, I am just getting your facts straight for you, not fond of ignorant posters.

One example out of how many games this year? Consider theirs usually a hand full deep throws to end a half or end a game during each week.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always remember officials letting teams play in the postseason. dbs allowed to get physical with receivers and offensive holding basically being allowed. this is the first postseason I can remember the games being called so tightly.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the ref's are going to start wearing go-pro cameras on their heads, it's completely baseless to assume that they should catch a lot of what's going on that we see on the HD replay cameras.

The camera angles that we get are not the same lines of sight that referres have on the field. The zoom that the camera can achieve is much greater than the eyesight of someone 40 yards away (hell it's greater than someone 5 yards away). The frame-by-frame slow motion and stop motion that we get on TV obviously is not the same as refs have in real time.

It makes no sense to bitch about the refs calls when we're not even coming close to knowing what the refs saw or could have legitimately been expected to see.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the ref's are going to start wearing go-pro cameras on their heads, it's completely baseless to assume that they should catch a lot of what's going on that we see on the HD replay cameras.

The camera angles that we get are not the same lines of sight that referres have on the field. The zoom that the camera can achieve is much greater than the eyesight of someone 40 yards away (hell it's greater than someone 5 yards away). The frame-by-frame slow motion and stop motion that we get on TV obviously is not the same as refs have in real time.

It makes no sense to bitch about the refs calls when we're not even coming close to knowing what the refs saw or could have legitimately been expected to see.

Spot on. I believe most of the refs mistakes are honest more than any monkey business or conspiracy theories.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arguing about "official incompetence" is boring. Everybody agrees! Much more interesting to debate if the refs did it on purpose.