• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Officiating Is Going to be Dreadful This Weekend

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything is going to be flagged to keep all the sniffling little babies happy. The game keeps getting more and more pussified... and the fans are partially to blame.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L fans?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating is pretty bad every weekend. So this is nothing new.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only sure things in life are death, taxes, and fans of a team that lost complaining about the officials.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything is going to be flagged to keep all the sniffling little babies happy. The game keeps getting more and more pussified... and the fans are partially to blame.

How are the fans to blame? Because Dallas benefited from some poor officiating and 90% of the NFL fan base and media recognizes it?

Bad officiating has been going on for a long time. It has nothing to do with the fans. It has everything to do with the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Brady being sexy

I'm not so sure about that one.

84dac456d7897267d0fb452823198d3f.jpg

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell has instructed the officials to let GB win in order to make up for last week's fiasco in Dallas.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All im going to say is imagine the national outrage had Detroit been the one who got all the bad calls in their favor! Remember when little Seattle got a beneficial (defended by the league call) of a week 3 regular season game over fabled historic green bay. the leading story on CNN's, Fox News, good morning america, EVERYTHING was that. Imagine if little old Detroit had shafted big Dallas! in the playoffs! The national outcry would be deafening.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell has instructed the officials to let GB win in order to make up for last week's fiasco in Dallas.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

I need to get me one of those! But the OP may be right, the officiating in the Lions/Boys game has gotten way to much attention to the point where even the President had to comment. Shit is only rolling downhill from here.

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is normally what happens after a bad call that arguably decided the game.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to swallow their whistles and let them play......

Had they not thrown the flag initially noone would of really cared. IT really was a close call and I thought as it was initially shown live a bad call....but once you call it, you have to keep it.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All im going to say is imagine the national outrage had Detroit been the one who got all the bad calls in their favor! Remember when little Seattle got a beneficial (defended by the league call) of a week 3 regular season game over fabled historic green bay. the leading story on CNN's, Fox News, good morning america, EVERYTHING was that. Imagine if little old Detroit had shafted big Dallas! in the playoffs! The national outcry would be deafening.

NFL stated offensive pass interference was missed on the "Fail Mary" play. At least get your facts straight.

That is probably what I found most interesting about all the Seahawks leading the officiating bashing in the Detroit/Dallas game.. they were the 10% stating the "Fail Mary" play was legit.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL stated offensive pass interference was missed on the "Fail Mary" play. At least get your facts straight.

That is probably what I found most interesting about all the Seahawks leading the officiating bashing in the Detroit/Dallas game.. they were the 10% stating the "Fail Mary" play was legit.

Not getting into that the nfl said the td call was right the PI push was obvi missed but like Dez helmetless non call. You never see PI one way or another on a hail mary..

but Can you not troll me for a second and stay on topic. Sure a few espn guys were upset at the call then men in black "look into this device" type deleting of the call, but IF that happened to "americas team" my lord the outcry. As it was, its only Detroit.....

And 95% of fans on this board were all over the call not just seahawks fans. But keep on trolling hawk fans, we know what teams in your head.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing about that call is just like the latest shits torm, anyone can find camera angles to support their position. The angle that matters most though is what people see sitting on their couch. And the fail mary is called that because it was a fail by the officials. Yes, Seattle got a gift from the officials.

The good part is it did not affect either team as far a seeding that season. The bad part is the shit storm the next week on all the networks. Lindsey of ESPN actually asked Pete Carroll if he should apologize for it.

Pete didn't make the call. The replacement refs did. Should any coach apologize when the refs make an error?
Seattle fans are maybe more sensitive about officiating. We feel we have reason to be so. Maybe we are just a bunch of overly sensitive whack jobs, or maybe not.

I am really forward to this weekend, especially the Dallas Green bay game. It should be a really great game to watch. If another shit storm is created by the officiating, it would really ruin a great game. Lets hope this weekend they are all clean games with no controversy.