• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Visitors vs. Fresno State

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First in season OV of the season is upon us and it is shaping up to be a really good one. Here's who I think I know will be visiting:

Darnay Holmes (5-Star, ATH)[Calabasas, CA] - Holmes will be back in Lincoln for the 5th time and Nebraska will likely try to remind him why they were in his top list in the first place. Nebraska has been trending the wrong direction with Holmes in recent weeks but the 5-star recruit hasn't changed his visit commitment. He's visiting with close friends Tristan Gebbia and Keyshawn Johnson Jr. who will undoubtedly be pushing the elite prospect to Nebraska throughout the weekend.

Foster Sarell (5-Star, OT) [Graham, WA] - Sarell is a bit of a wildcard. The fact that Nebraska got him to visit is in huge part to Cav's relationship with the young man, considered one of, if not THE, top recruits in the country Notre Dame, Stanford and Washington will be very hard to beat out but getting him on campus is a huge step in the right direction.

Donovan Peoples-Jones (5-Star, WR) [Detroit, MI] - The big visit weekend continues with this addition. Nebraska seems to be way on the outside but getting him to visit could be a game changer. Especially with some other Detroit prospects. Huge visit get.

Thomas Graham (4-Star, CB) [Rancho Cucamonga, CA] - Graham has long been rumored to be a Nebraska target and he finally set up a visit for this weekend. The 4 (almost 5...) star CB only has one other visit set up thus far to Notre Dame on Sept. 17th. Nebraska will be fighting it out for a while for this kid.

Avery Roberts (4-Star, LB) [Wilmington, DE] - Roberts is finally officially visiting Nebraska after committing to the Husker's months ago. While Roberts still has people knocking on his door he's remained solid to Nebraska and a good ambassador for the program.

Tristan Gebbia (4-Star, QB) [Calabasas, CA] - Gebbia has been committed to Nebraska since April but will officially be visiting this weekend. He, along with teammates Darnay Holmes and Keyshawn Johnson Jr. will be visiting yet again. Look for Gebbia to put the full court press on Holmes to commit this weekend. It may not work, but it will at least be worth a shot.

Jaylon Redd (4-Star, CB) [Rancho Cucamonga, CA] - Yet another stud from California in for the Calibraska weekend, Redd and Graham are teammates and would love to go to the same school together. Nebraska definitely has an elite group of CB prospects visiting for the weekend. The pitch? First come first serve.

Jaylen Kelly-Powell (4-Star, S) [Detroit, MI] - Kelly-Powell came to a Friday Night Lights camp and loved it at Nebraska. Currently ranked as the 20th safety prospect in the nation he has all sorts of suitors including homestate Michigan and Michigan State to compete with. Nebraska loves Powell's length and speed and will try to sell him on early playing time.

Keyshawn Johnson Jr. (4-Star, WR) [Calabasas, CA] - Probably the most vocal of the Calabasas crew KJJ will be making another return trip to Lincoln with his teammates. Gebbia and he will be working on Darnay but Johnson has another target in mind as well... Jamire Calvin.

Jamire Calvin (3-Star, WR) [Los Angeles, CA] - With the loss of Grimm to transfer Calvin automatically become a take for Nebraska and they pushed for him to come visit ASAP. Nebraska has been considered the front runner for Calvin for a while but things seemed to cool a bit. Perhaps this visit can rekindle the flame.

Damion Daniels (3-Star, DT) [Dallas, TX] - Daniels is the type of run stopper that Nebraska wants in the middle of its defensive line and could get. Of all the players coming this weekend he's the likeliest to pull the trigger.

Let me know if i've missed anyone!

Last edited:

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely a star studded weekend... two 5-star recruits, six 4-star recruits and two 3-star recruits.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI... Darnay Holmes dad is supposed to be visiting with him.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huge addition... I've heard that Darnay Holmes is maybe not coming this weekend now... due to test issues or something. Will keep you updated.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy balls. So the number 1 and 2 WR's in the country are both taking officials here.

When is this staff gonna stop impressing me

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more nervous at this point about how the officials go than I am about the game.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's out of no where DPJ spending one of his OVs on us. I hope KW is on his game just being let back in the door tomorrow

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darnay Holmes is now coming, but without his mom because she couldn't make it. Nebraska on the outside looking in with him, perhaps this could change something? I think he probably goes to UCLA. If you want him to come to Nebraska you probably need to hope his girlfriend breaks up with him prior to signing day because she's going to UCLA and.... well.... you know.

Anyway... also, Avery Roberts' brother (2018 RB) is making the trek as well.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darnay Holmes is now coming, but without his mom because she couldn't make it. Nebraska on the outside looking in with him, perhaps this could change something? I think he probably goes to UCLA. If you want him to come to Nebraska you probably need to hope his girlfriend breaks up with him prior to signing day because she's going to UCLA and.... well.... you know.

Anyway... also, Avery Roberts' brother (2018 RB) is making the trek as well.

I wonder if she digs old, fat white dudes? Maybe I can go out there and seduce her and send him pics.

He'll want to get as far away from her as possible then.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't fully understand why Holmes keeps visiting here if he has no real future plans at NU, yeah I know his freindos are usually with him, just seems like a waste of his family's money. I've always thought he would end up at Stanferd, still do

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't fully understand why Holmes keeps visiting here if he has no real future plans at NU, yeah I know his freindos are usually with him, just seems like a waste of his family's money. I've always thought he would end up at Stanferd, still do

don't think he goes to Stanford... UCLA is where my money's at. Could be wrong. He actually really likes Nebraska. We still have a shot with him and the fact that he is waiting until January to announce is a big deal too. That gets us in-home with mom and dad. We are on the outside looking it but not hopeless.