• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Visitors 12/12-12/16 (2018 Class)

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last OV weekend before the early signing day is this weekend. Nebraska has a few faces coming in... maybe more as the week goes on, but the week starts tomorrow with an uncomventional mid-week official visit for a JUCO. So who's on campus? Here you go:

Datona Jackson (3-Star, DE) JUCO [Union City, OH] - Jackson has blown up over the last few weeks on the recruiting trail adding offers from Florida, UCLA, USC and more. He was once committed to Colorado but de-committed shortly after they fired their HC. He visited UCLA near the end of the season and will now visit Nebraska mid-week and Florida over the weekend. Nebraska really likes him as a DE in the 3-4. This likely comes down to UCLA, USC, Nebraska and Florida.

Jimmy Fritzsche (3-Star, OT) [Greenville, SC] - Most recruiting sites have him evaluated as a TE but Nebraska is recruiting him as an offensive tackle. They like his athleticism at offensive tackle and his frame (6'7" 250 lbs). UConn and Syracuse are the main competition currently.

There me be more names throughout the week but I got it up earlier than normal due to the midweek visit.

Last edited:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Dead Period or Quiet Period begin on DEC 16?

isn't early signing day Dec 19?

I could look it up, but I am feeling lazy.

I will see if I have any pull with Fritzsche, I was born in Greenville, SC. Of course, that was in last millenium though.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update, Jackson is going to be visiting on the weekend now... which means his visit to Florida is likely cancelled... good news for us.

Yes that's when the quiet period starts, there is a dead period that starts on Tuesday and goes through Christmas as well. Then we'll see things ramp up again in January.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s good news on Jackson, Frost made an impression on him enough that he’s coming on an OV whereas before Corch visited in house we weren’t even in the ballpark radar screen, we need pass rushers badly either olb or de, essentials since Smokey and Bo left

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm hearing that Datona won't be in at all, looking to stay on the west coast. I'll update upon hearing anything more.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Fritzsche received a Clemson offer. He is a Clemson fan, lives in South Carolina. I would put Nebraska's chances at slim to none.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Fritzsche received a Clemson offer. He is a Clemson fan, lives in South Carolina. I would put Nebraska's chances at slim to none.

I saw that, as a result Nebraska's coaches are calling for an ultimatum, if he doesn't sign on Wednesday they have informed Jimmy that we are moving on and there is no room for him in the class.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that, as a result Nebraska's coaches are calling for an ultimatum, if he doesn't sign on Wednesday they have informed Jimmy that we are moving on and there is no room for him in the class.

WOW!! That sends a message.